No announcement yet.

Eagles @ Packers GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game is really, really tough to watch. We could easily lose 3 straight heartbreakers in a row.

Comment

Same exact call as last time. Bad challenge. Not gonna win this one.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Just keep pounding howard near the goal.

Comment

Please defense. Get a stop here on the next drive.

Comment

If we can get a stop here I like our chances. Doug has figured out we can run at will here.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Man what a dumb play

Comment

When was the last time this team had a pick 6 ? They have dropped plenty of them the last few years (Dallas last year).

Comment

You gotta keep him in the pocket

Comment

our D can't stop shit right now.

Comment

Rodgers would be doing this to anybody

Comment

Fuck yeah!

Comment

Come on guys. Pick up a first. Long, long time eating drive. Run them down and score 7 with < a minute left.

How glorious would that be.

Comment

Run run run

Comment

No PENALTIES OFFENSE !!!~

Comment

Keep pounding the rock boys. They can't stop Howard.

Comment

Working...
                                X