Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Impossible to listen to Aikman and Buck do this game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impossible to listen to Aikman and Buck do this game.

The intensity of my hatred of Dallas is probably unhealthy and colors my objectivity but for me,
    these two are just unbearable doing a Dallas game.

At least the bad guys are losing!

Comment

Damn. GB drops a potential 3rd pick by Dak right in his hands.

I doubt Dallas comes back. But, I want Dak's confidence shaken a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
        Damn. GB drops a potential 3rd pick by Dak right in his hands.

I doubt Dallas comes back. But, I want Dak's confidence shaken a bit.
        We're getting a taste of Prescott when he has too carry the offense. He's thrown some good passes and some really shitty ones. And he's thrown into coverage repeatedly.

It is fun to see these pigs and their "great defense" get bitch slapped at home in front of their front running, asshole hole tonguing fans.

Comment

I turned it off, are they still letting everyone know that "there is still lots of time left ". Yes Troy there is, Joe can probably still gobble a couple of your loads before the clock hits zero
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I turned the sound down.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

GB lead shrinks to 14 with almost an entire quarter still left.

I would feel a bit concerned, if Dallas was not facing Rodgers.

Comment

but the awesome Dak comes up short in a big dame once again
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

They played like shit and still almost came back. WHEW! 3 INTs for Dak but he did throw for 463 yards. The challenge by Howdy Doody was one of the stupidest I've ever seen . Seriously, that was a demonstration film for PI. Everybody is beating everybody this year. Who knew that we would be in first place 2 weeks ago?
                  "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Buck is brutal -- always. I can half ass take Aikman when he isn't doing a Dallas game but give him any opportunity to slurp cow jism and he is unbearable
                    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                      but the awesome Dak comes up short in a big dame once again
                      I was surprised when I read the stats and Dak only had 3 INTs. I could have sworn he had 5. Did Dallas lose a couple of fumbles too?

Comment

Did you listen to Collingworthless on the Sunday night game. He had Reich dick so far down his throat it isn't funny. But the best thing on all of this is he was DEAD WRONG. Doug Pederson started the 4th down trend not Frank Reich, whether Reich was on his staff or not its still the head coaches call. Reich simply took what he learned from Pederson and is applying that philosophy on 4th downs for the Colts.
                        Now don't get me wrong Reich is doing a great job for the Colts and I wish we still had him but deep down I think Collingworthless knew he was enraging Eagles fans with his nonesense
                        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

When they put that analytics crap on the screen I barfed.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                            When they put that analytics crap on the screen I barfed.
                            Analytics should just be used as another tool in your tool belt. When folks use it as the end all to be all its a mistake especially in football.

Doug has said many times he uses Analytics to guide on his 4th down decisions but he also said he takes into account the flow of the game and other factors. So sure the Eagles have hit on 9/10 4th down with less than a yard sneaks, it makes sense, but if during the game your Oline is getting its head beat in and your LG guard is playing matador out there then your chances of getting it are well below 90%.
                            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                              Analytics should just be used as another tool in your tool belt. When folks use it as the end all to be all its a mistake especially in football.

Doug has said many times he uses Analytics to guide on his 4th down decisions but he also said he takes into account the flow of the game and other factors. So sure the Eagles have hit on 9/10 4th down with less than a yard sneaks, it makes sense, but if during the game your Oline is getting its head beat in and your LG guard is playing matador out there then your chances of getting it are well below 90%.

Yup. To me there's just too many variables to believe that crap. Yesterday was the first time this season that our line hasn't destroyed the defensive line on a sneak. We've been getting 2 or 3 yards consistently with our O line's push. I wonder what that was about?

Comment

Working...
                              X