Vikings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings

Good team but very beatable. Get to them early to take the crowd out of the game and force Cousins to shoulder the load. They have a rookie center, good but he is still a rookie who can be had by our DL. Get in his head early. They are also without at least one OLineman. Don't let them get Thielen and Diggs into the game and don't let Cook run wild. Make Cousins force things under pressure.
    Not sure on O. The Vikes have a good D. Carson & Co have to be on their game and get Howard and Sanders running to loosen things up would be my thought.

E !!!
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

A!!! Got to shut Down Cook!
    GO BIRDS!
    Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

G!!!

Stopping Cook is the key!! And run the ball right at them. Pull their heart out and throw it at them.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

L!!!!
        I hate this zone running offense of the Vikings. It brings back nightmares of the Broncos destroying us in 98.
        I know we have the best run D statistically but I haven’t seen a team commit to running the ball against us yet. Today (and next week) will be the real test.
        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

E!!!

Stop the run
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

S!!

Not a big fan of this matchup. Worried about our ability to set the edge opposite Brandon Graham. Think Cook will have a big day unfortunately.

Vikings 27
            Eagles 20

Comment

Eagles !!
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I’m not sure how Wentz and the O will stack about against this defense so we need to hold onto the ball and not give them any extra chances to score. GO Eagles!!!!
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Go Eagles!!

Comment

Man I really hate RBs who do the “feed me” motion after every run. It really gets under my skin....

Comment

Man I really hate RBs who do the “feed me” motion after every run. It really gets under my skin....

Comment

WTF is going on with the site? I can”t post from my phone and ever post here is a double?

Comment

WTF is going on with the site? I can”t post from my phone and ever post here is a double?

Comment

Vin...HELP!

Comment

Site is semi broken. Need to upgrade software but I’m tied up with work. Will try to fix it soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X