No announcement yet.

Eagles fans are the absolute worst fans in the country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure the perps might be part of a gang but I think it's just tough guys being tough guys. By tough guys, I mean guys with guns and small penises.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      I'm sure the perps might be part of a gang but I think it's just tough guys being tough guys. By tough guys, I mean guys with guns and small penises.
      The Law of Inverse Proportions holds true 93% of the time - The smaller the Wanger, the bigger the Banger.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
        Oh Yeah!

I hope he wasn't offended when I busted his cojones a little in response to his repeated comments about how nice we all are. I just couldn't stop myself. I said I was j/k! Has he posted since?

"Oka4for4...are you out there? Come back Oka4for4, come back! I promise to NEVER be a smart ass again!"

Come on! I'll buy you a beer!
        , tino is on the loose again! You can't stop him, you can only hope to contain him!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
          Oh whatever Philly fans threw snow balls at Santa. So I mean...
          That guy was some skinny stand in I heard for the real guy.

Comment

Comment

I know... I was being sarcastic
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
              X