Cubs win!! Cubs win!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cubs win!! Cubs win!!

Being a lifelong backer of losing teams I'd like to see the Cubbies finally do it!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    Being a lifelong backer of losing teams I'd like to see the Cubbies finally do it!
    To give you an idea of just how closely I've been following the local losers in red pinstripes, I had no idea that Utley was playing for the Dodgers. When did this happen? Is Cole Hamels still on the team?

Comment

In case u were wondering Royals had an epic comeback to force a game 5.

It's about to get crazy in KC.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          I know what you mean 60.

My very first Little League baseball team was the Cubs a long time ago. We were really bad at the time, just like the big league Cubs. So, I kind of adopted them as my favorite team 40 years ago. Having WGN in the 80's allowed me to see a lot of their games. I would love to see the Cubs finally win a WS.

However, Chicago has a whole bunch of front running fans who rip their teams at the first sign of trouble. I think this comes from the fact that the city has won a lot of championships over the last 20 years or so (Bulls and Blackhwaks). So, I would love to see the diehard Cubs fans win it and be able to celebrate. But, the rest of the front-running Chicago fans can suck it.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
            In case u were wondering Royals had an epic comeback to force a game 5.

It's about to get crazy in KC.
            I'm really pulling for a Cubs - Royals Series.

As a really classic aside (Texas style) to KC's comeback, genius Texas Governor Greg Abbott prematurely Tweeted his congratulations to Houston for beating the Royals and reaching the ALCS.

You can't make this shit up!

LINK:http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt...e38850420.html

Comment

Cubs Win!

Angels in Baseball Heaven feeling blue tonight...

Comment

I'm still looking for hoverboards and DeLoreans powered by trash and aluminum cans.

Comment

I would rather go back to posting at philaphans than see the Cubs win. I don't like either group.
                  Taking It One Game At A Time

Comment

Originally posted by WhizKid View Post
                    I would rather go back to posting at philaphans than see the Cubs win. I don't like either group.
                    You would prefer to see the Cards, Muts or LA win?

Comment

Originally posted by WhizKid View Post
                      What is it about the Cubs that bothers you so much?

Comment

This young woman is a BIG fan of the Cubbies.

That was enough to persuade me.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post

Well, I can see 2 reasons why you might feel that way!

Comment

Hey Royals win too. Sorry... Just can't believe we rallied again. Worried about the Jays though. They are SOLID.
                            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post

I'm starting to catch up to her ... the older I get

Comment

Working...
                              X