MVP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVP

Antione Walker for mvp, the celts are 11-1 with him, the FG percentage of the team is better 41-49, he is the mvp of the league.

No, he isn't, but I love the guy.

Shaq is the MVP
    follwed by

NASH

Duncan
    Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

I've never been a fan of Shaq but considering the two opposite directions that the Heat and the Lakers went, he's gotta be MVP.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

kobe sucks the lakers
      Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

MVP is one of two people IMO. Iverson or LeBron. They have both carried their respective teams. If either the Cavs or Sixers were without their main guy, they would be at the bottom of the league for sure. Iverson is doing all he can to carry the Sixers and they are barely starting to make their way up the playoff ladder(they might sneak into the 7th spot). LeBron took the Cavs and NBA by storm this season but it has slowly caught up to him, and he can't do it all by himself. AI and King James and basically noone around them all season but somehow made the best of it.

If you look at the other players, who are MVP candidates they have someone to help carry the load. Shaq had Wade, Nash has Marion and Stoudemire, Duncan has Ginobli and Parker. Iverson has been playing with 1st and 2nd year guys, while LeBron has turned his center into an all-star.
        http://www.canuckheaven.com/upload/canttouch.jpg

Comment

I agree with that Liam but the fact that the Heat went from being a mediocre team to the best team in the East and the Lakers went from (hah hah!) losing to Detroit in the finals to a lottery team clearly points out Shaq's value to any team.

LeBron isn't carrying his team right now.

Some might say (if the Sixers make a run) that Iverson have help from Webber. Clearly before then they were just a 500 team.
          Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

I think the Suns turnaround was larger than that of the Heat, I would pick Nash over Shaq, but I think both of them deserve it. Sure, LeBron and Iverson take their teams from crappy to mediocre, but taking a team from mediocre to elite, like Nash and Shaq have is at least as notable.

Comment

MVP means wins, not stats, Shaq, Duncan, and Nash all could get it.

Lebron is great, but his team is not winning, and iverson is iverson, he puts up numbers, but no Wins.
              Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Iverson does what he can with what he has, even if that does mean carrying them to the NBA Finals back in 2000 or 2001, I forget. But last year they had team problems that Iverson had to play through along with his injuries, and this year he is still playing was still playing with 1st and 2nd year players, until Webber came along. But like I said that's just my opinion and Shaq or Nash will most likely get the MVP. Probably Shaq, just compare the swing of the Lakers and Heat. You can't say that about Nash, Dallas is still a contender in the West even though the Suns are in first.
                http://www.canuckheaven.com/upload/canttouch.jpg

Comment

With Nash they are much better, number one in the west now. Last year they had a terrible record.

Shaq is amazing, but either of them are deserving.
                  Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Miami was in the playoffs last year weren't they?
                    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Miami made the playoffs, but now they are the 1 seed going in the playoffs.
                      Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Working...
                      X