Name just one.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name just one.....

Who is the player you are most eager to see/evaluate tomorrow???
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Re: Name just one.....

Gocong or Rocca...I know, you said just one, but I am greedy!
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

I'll qualify that as one. It's a competition for one spot at least.

There are a lot of guys I can't wait to see how they are developing. I mean jeez, we have so many 2-3 year players that are coming up, but my internal battle is with 2 guys that I haven't seen do anything yet really, Gocong and Bloom. I'll go with GoCong, because I think his develpment is a key to our success. But damn, so is Bloom, who else is going to fill THAT role....SHEESH, I can't get this straing in my OWN head.

Screw it, I'm going with King Kong.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

So many new faces who MIGHT be big contributors this year!. I'll go with Hunt! Blocking, positioning and blitz pickup aside, Running Backs usually require the least practice/prep time to transition from college to the pros, so I'll be very interested to see what Tony brings to the table.

Comment

Bunkley...then, Kolb (a glimpse of the future)

Comment

Rocca, then Bunkley

Comment

1. Kolb. I'm a huge QB geek and i want to see his poise, his command, his accuracy, etc.

2. Bloom

3. Spikes

Comment

If you're holding us to just 1 I'll cheat and take 2!! First and foremost it's McNabb. I want to see how he moves and how the brace effects him. But since he's not playing tonight (and probably not Friday) I'll go with Kolb. The Eagles are thought to have reached for the guy at a position they didn't need yet. That's a lot of pressure on the FO for this pick so I'm really eger to see how he looks. The rest of the "must see" guys are:

1. Kolb.
                2. Hunt.
                3. Spikes.
                4. Gocong.
                5. Bunkley.
                6. Rocca .
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

1) Bloom
                  2) Gocong
                  3) Rocca
                  4) Hunt

Comment

This will be a good test for Gocong tonight going up against Heap.The Coaches have been saying that Kong's weakest point right now is dropping into coverage with the TE.Heap is the real deal with size,speed,& hands so we'll see what happens there.Also ,really looking forward to seeing Bloom.Should be fun!
                    Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

It has to be Gocong. So much of the anticipated improvement in our defense is contingent on his performance. Tonight, we'll see if the high hopes are justified.
                      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Bunkley, except I won't get to see the game. So, someone watch him for me.
                        www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Bunkley
                          Spikes
                          Curtis
                          "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                          — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                          - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Bunky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm surprised no one has listed Spikes as their #1, I'm guessing that we are all pretty secure feeling that whatever we see fom Spikes, it's going to be an improvement over what we had, so no major apprehension there.

Great point on GoCong covering Heap. When you said that it made me realize something else. These comments about Kong struggled in pass D is against our TEs, and LJ, our best one has hardly even been out there. So Kong is going against guys who arent as good as LJ, who is no Heap himself. Should be a great test. I hope Heap plays a bunch, but likely wont.

Comment

Working...
                              X