Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Help me out. Who was the player in the white stocking hat that went nuts on Kelce when he dropped the F bomb?
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I’d have to go back to look at it. Was Dawkins wearing a white stocking hat?

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
      I’d have to go back to look at it. Was Dawkins wearing a white stocking hat?
      No, it definitely wasn't Dawk LOL! He was a smaller white guy. This guy was laughing so hard and patting Kelce so hard that you would have thought that he just won the Super Bowl.....oh wait a minute!!!

Comment

Elliott ?
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          Elliott ?
          He was a little guy so it could have been him. You can't really tell with his hat on.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            He was a little guy so it could have been him. You can't really tell with his hat on.
            I don't think it was Elliot. Actually Kelce looked over 7 ft tall and 500 lbs with that costume he had on so maybe the guy isn't that little. I just watched it again and the guy's reaction is hysterical. Maybe you guys can figure it out near the end of the video (4:5.

Comment

I looked like he had on a bud light shirt. Didn’t look like a player to me, maybe a rep.
              Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Went and saw it again but I couldn’t tell who it was. Short guy

Comment

Maragos

Comment

I was wondering the same thing. That isn't Maragos.

Comment

I'm telling you, I think he's just a bud light rep.
                      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

OK I admit it, it was me. I snuck onto the stage and almost got to make a speech too. If I had it would have included something about what a great board this is and ended with the phrase, “Dallas Sucks!”
                        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                          OK I admit it, it was me. I snuck onto the stage and almost got to make a speech too. If I had it would have included something about what a great board this is and ended with the phrase, “Dallas Sucks!”
                          You did plan to get at least one "FUCK YOU!" in there I trust?

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                            You did plan to get at least one "FUCK YOU!" in there I trust?
                            Absolutely not! I would get into too much trouble. I would end up gazing at the cheerleaders and mumbling “I want to fuck you... and fuck you.... and fuck you....”

...and that’s when my wife would have shot me!
                            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
                            X