Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thread (when you just don't feel like starting a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I just see someone has given Adam Pacman Jones another chance ? I swear I saw his name on the sports ticker. It appears that cats and douchebags have 9 lives.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      Did I just see someone has given Adam Pacman Jones another chance ? I swear I saw his name on the sports ticker. It appears that cats and douchebags have 9 lives.
      As proof the Cards win falls under douchebags.
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

ouch

“Can you believe ’15’?” one Detroit Lions defender asked after his team’s 45-10 immolation of Tebow and the Denver Broncos. “Come on – that’s embarrassing. I mean, it’s a joke. We knew all week that if we brought any kind of defensive pressure, he couldn’t do anything. In the second half it got boring out there. We were like, ‘Come on – that’s your quarterback? Seriously?’ ”

Comment

Confession:

I have a confession to make. I was married to Kim Kardashian. The entire marriage lasted 13 seconds, which is why I don't remember much about it. I only recall that the marriage came somewhere between the time Kim was balling the entire LA Lakers team and marrying various players from the Boston Celtics.
          "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
            Confession:

I have a confession to make. I was married to Kim Kardashian. The entire marriage lasted 13 seconds

And yet stock was able to consumate the marrige in that time ....twice!!

Comment

She was so large down there that I had to swim my way out!
              "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Week 9 Picks and podcast

http://www.sportscolumn.com/2011/11/...s-and-podcast/

Comment

Not that experts and fans thought Kolb was all pro, but now after a 1-6 start the tide is starting to turn on him

At what point do you think people will stop trading for Eagles qb's? Or do you think that GMs will still see that backup X has the "tools" and theyll talk themselves into it.

Comment

Originally posted by 12dickau4pres View Post
                    Not that experts and fans thought Kolb was all pro, but now after a 1-6 start the tide is starting to turn on him

At what point do you think people will stop trading for Eagles qb's? Or do you think that GMs will still see that backup X has the "tools" and theyll talk themselves into it.

At some point they'll figure it out. Have the Eagles ever traded a QB that worked out for the next team in the Reid era?

Comment

I think this guy took the expression "Keep your eye on the ball" a little too literally.

Comment

thank god it hit him because the shrieking nerd behind him would have been dead had it passed ole one eye.

Comment

Seriously? Do these fans really deserve to be world champions?

Comment

I hope never to get caught on camera looking like that nerd with the hat.

Comment

Apropos of nothing other than good taste and the integrity of the gene pool,
                              will someone please step up and kill the entire Kardashian family including
                              this shameful embarrassment to the 'Olympic ideal':

Comment

As i'm watching this game and season in general, I'm pretty sure I dislike every single person on this Eagles defense. There are no superstars, no playmakers, no heavy hitters, every display of "passion" gives me the same look I would get when Dhani Jones would play his air guitar; and I have a pure hatred for Juan Castillo, whoever decision it was to put juan in charge, the 0 creativity in blitzing and their overall philosphy on drafting defense in general.

Comment

Working...
                                X