Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watching Game of Thrones on HBO? (OT - Duh!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
    She has a younger son, Tommen, and a daughter as well.
    He's deaf, dumb and blind....

but sure plays a mean pinball.

Comment

I'm waiting for the Wall to become more of the storyline.I was hoping for some serious violence,and then the wolf found the hand. I'm hoping next week "it's on ".
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

That was one of the frustrating parts about reading the novels, MM. It's like following 5 stories at one time. Just as you start to get into a scence, it switches to another area and another story line.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Holy crap Ep 9 was good. Flew by.

Comment

Once FRESH sees it and without giving any spoilers, did the ending of last night's episode happen somewhat early in the series of books??!!! Totally taken by surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc View Post
              Once FRESH sees it and without giving any spoilers, did the ending of last night's episode happen somewhat early in the series of books??!!! Totally taken by surprise.
              I've heard it happens later than it does in the books.

Comment

Seemed about right to me. Altho if memory serves, it happened before
                shhhh:
                Jaime Lannister was captured.

They really shortcutted that whole scene, too, of how Jaime came to be taken.
                Overall, they are doing a great job of telling the story. And I remember thinking when I read about Tyrion's "first love", that I'd have killed everyone in the room. F'er.
                Last edited by sfphillyfan; 06-17-2011, 10:17 AM.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Don't know exactly where the story is heading,but after Arya made her first kill and being on hand for daddy's death,and after taking "dance" lessons, I see a trail of vengence in her future.
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

That ending shot was awesome.

Comment

Is the season over, I'm waiting till it's over to watch them all back-to-back.
                      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg View Post
                        Is the season over, I'm waiting till it's over to watch them all back-to-back.
                        yes. Finale was last night.

Speaking of finales, the Killing's ending SUCKED!

Comment

Not watching the killing.

As for GoTs, I can't believe how long we have to wait for season 2. I'm very tempted to go get all the books now.... But I also like now knowing what's gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                            Not watching the killing.

As for GoTs, I can't believe how long we have to wait for season 2. I'm very tempted to go get all the books now.... But I also like now knowing what's gonna happen.
                            I don't think it's any different in terms of waiting vs. True Blood or Boardwalk Empire, or dare I say the Sopranos! It will be a long wait but killer ending. The War is gonna be awesome. Daenerys Targaryean certainly now has the resources to beat those crazy damn White Walkers north of the wall!

Comment

Did you say True Blood?

Which Gay Pride float are you gonna be on this year?

Comment

Hi, my name is Steve and I like to watch True Blood.

I didn't think that was such a dainty thing to say. NTTAWWT!

Comment

Working...
                                X