Skin the Bears GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
    How many times has a coach tried to ice a kicker ..... and have it work???????
    It does happen. Wonder if Pederson will do it every time now.

Comment

• Someone on here said FG game and that they would take Elliott over Parkey. Props to that sage.
      Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
      Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

• Guys when I see stuff like that I think Mike is watching. There I think he was sitting on the goal post.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• Holy shit gentlemen! Not sure what is more stunning, the way we won or a leifdawg post! Glad to hear from ya big guy! What a fucking way to end this game! Amazing!!
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
            Guys when I see stuff like that I think Mike is watching. There I think he was sitting on the goal post.
            I think you’re right bud!
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Does this make up for the fog bowl?
              Really good point. It might. Of course, I would really have liked to see that era's team deeper in the playoffs. Of course at that point we didn't know that Cunningham was susceptible to good game planning in the playoffs, so that was a crushing loss. I have a little less faith we can go all the way this year. But that does have to be gut-wrenching for Bears fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                Holy shit gentlemen! Not sure what is more stunning, the way we won or a leifdawg post! Glad to hear from ya big guy! What a fucking way to end this game! Amazing!!
                Just consider me the recurring guest star that shows up at big moments on this sitcom.
                Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Does this make up for the fog bowl?
                  I told my son the fog bowl ghost is now laid to rest.

Comment

Guys when I see stuff like that I think Mike is watching. There I think he was sitting on the goal post.

Not sure if he was sitting there but I think...not positive...but I think when the ball hit the upright and was falling toward the crossbar there was an almost invisible hand that just flicked the fall back toward the field. So we had that goin' for us.

Thanks big guy!

Comment

• Originally posted by flyered View Post
                      Someone on here said FG game and that they would take Elliott over Parkey. Props to that sage.
                      I believe that was me.
                      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

• Happy we won. I feel really bad for Parkey.

BDN does it again. Even with 2 picks he keeps slinging it. The guy is magic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                          Happy we won. I feel really bad for Parkey.

BDN does it again. Even with 2 picks he keeps slinging it. The guy is magic.
                          I feel real bad for Parky too. These damned reporters drilled him for 10 minutes until he said "that's it guys". How the heck do you think the guy feels you idiots. And you wonder why players hate reporters.
                          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                            I told my son the fog bowl ghost is now laid to rest.
                            It was laid to rest in January, 2002.
                            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

• One comment. The Bears are going to have to be felt with the next 4-6 years huh. Holy Cow that’s a great team and defense especially.
                              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

One comment. The Bears are going to have to be felt with the next 4-6 years huh. Holy Cow that’s a great team and defense especially.
                                Agreed, but the Birds will be right there too.
                                Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                                Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Working...
                                X