Ticket questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket questions

So I'm coming to Philly for the Bears game on November 3 with my daughter!!! So far it's just the two of us but I'm trying to convince my nephew and maybe a buddy to come along as well.

What would you recommend for tickets? I've only been to the Linc one other time (in 2004 vs the Ravens) and my brother and I sat in the upper level about 25 rows up. I am willing to spend the money for better seats this time but what would most of you consider the best seats. I was thinking lower level about 20 rows up or maybe club in the first row or two.

Is it better to get tickets sooner or later?

Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated!
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
    So I'm coming to Philly for the Bears game on November 3 with my daughter!!! So far it's just the two of us but I'm trying to convince my nephew and maybe a buddy to come along as well.

What would you recommend for tickets? I've only been to the Linc one other time (in 2004 vs the Ravens) and my brother and I sat in the upper level about 25 rows up. I am willing to spend the money for better seats this time but what would most of you consider the best seats. I was thinking lower level about 20 rows up or maybe club in the first row or two.

Is it better to get tickets sooner or later?

Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated!
    Obviously the club area are the best seats. My buddy scored 2 seats from the company that built the stadium and we sat outside right in front of the indoor club. Terrific seats on the 40 yard line. That area also has its own entrance with bars and restaurants with easy access to your seats. Great seats but lousy game lol.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      Obviously the club area are the best seats. My buddy scored 2 seats from the company that built the stadium and we sat outside right in front of the indoor club. Terrific seats on the 40 yard line. That area also has its own entrance with bars and restaurants with easy access to your seats. Great seats but lousy game lol.
      What game? The first one?

I think we are going to try for lower level on Eagles bench side around 15-20 rows up. If not maybe club seats in the corners but in the first 6 rows.

I tried buying tickets for the VIP stadium tour but it's sold out already for Sat, Nov 2. Is there anyway to get tickets for this?
      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

What game? The first one?

I think we are going to try for lower level on Eagles bench side around 15-20 rows up. If not maybe club seats in the corners but in the first 6 rows.

I tried buying tickets for the VIP stadium tour but it's sold out already for Sat, Nov 2. Is there anyway to get tickets for this?
        Go on Ebay and be ready to spend a small fortune. It's the only way that you can get tickets if you don't know anybody.

Comment

I got my tickets for the Bears game on NFL ticket exchange. Lower level on Eagles side about 5-10 yard line, row 29.
          I also booked an air bnb in South Philly near Oregon Ave just north of the Linc. What is that area like? Is it safe to walk around?
          I can still cancel without penalty.
          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Yes, you should be fine. There's a bunch of local hoagie shacks on Oregon. You're also not too far away from Chickee and Pete's, one of the coolest sports bars/night clubs in the world!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              Yes, you should be fine. There's a bunch of local hoagie shacks on Oregon. You're also not too far away from Chickee and Pete's, one of the coolest sports bars/night clubs in the world!
              Too bad my daughter’s only 19.
              Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Too bad my daughter’s only 19.
                Take her to lunch there.

Comment

I got my tickets for the Bears game on NFL ticket exchange. Lower level on Eagles side about 5-10 yard line, row 29.
                  I also booked an air bnb in South Philly near Oregon Ave just north of the Linc. What is that area like? Is it safe to walk around?
                  I can still cancel without penalty.
                  I live in that area..its not a hood

Comment

Originally posted by FearTheDawk View Post
                    I live in that area..its not a hood
                    I didn't think so but just wanted to make sure.
                    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Working...
                    X