Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin the Bears GDT

E!!!!
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

A!!!!
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

G L E S -- Eagles!!!!!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

g l e s---eagles!!!

Comment

Nice work Mm. Gonna get a workout in here during Ravens-Chargers to work off some nervous energy.

If we can keep from turning it over and flipping the field on ourselves we have a better than average chance.

I also think Sproles is due to make a difference in the return game.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

let's go Chargers, can't stand Raven's fans and hate the fact that I get stuck with out of state games because they are closer than Pittsburgh
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I can't stand that guy Suggs. He's a real dirty player. Haven't heard much of him yet today. I hope that I didn't just jinx myself.

Comment

1 hour to kick.
                Burton is Not playing. Jackson is for the Bears but didn’t practice all week.

Comment

Fly Eagles Fly

Make it a good one today. Everyone steps up their game
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Man this Jackson kid sucks! This is the first time I’ve seen hm and he looks like shit.
                    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Lets do this!

Comment

All it took was my post for him to start to play better.
                        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Good luck today boys.

Comment

I’m on edge. Playoff football is like a drug.

Comment

Hate that second down run

Comment

Working...
                              X