Miles Sanders..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miles Sanders..

Maybe they got something with this kid. I know it's early, and you don't want to get too wrapped up in the hype, but when you read something like this, it's pretty encouraging..

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...ntasy-football

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
    Maybe they got something with this kid. I know it's early, and you don't want to get too wrapped up in the hype, but when you read something like this, it's pretty encouraging..

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...ntasy-football
    I'm very excited about him EB! I'm not a believer of "you can get a good running back later in the draft". Sure you can, but that's true for every other position too. You just have to get lucky. Running backs are the guys who put the points on the board for you!
    Last edited by Eagle60; 08-06-2019, 12:56 PM.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I told you 60, I liked him when Barkley was still at PS, he's willing to block , catch or run. He has a little Barkley in his game. After seeing his one full season, I'm confident he can be an every down back. Maybe not right away, but soon. He's gonna run some of those RPO's for some big gains
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I loved the pick when we made it. He was a really good back at Penn State. The problem was he followed Barkley so he was not looked at in that type of a light. He can do it all. I know some are ripping on his pass catching, I honestly thought the times they did throw passes to him last year he looked comfortable.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

The key will be if he can pick up a blitz. If so - he's going to contribute right away. We drafted Sanders #53 overall, same spot as Shady. Let's hope we catch lightning twice.

Comment

Working...
          X