No announcement yet.

Eagles vs Seahawks GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game is gonna be decided by mistakes... TO, blown coverages, dumb plays. That was one against the Eagles there by James.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Seattle playing everyone within 6 yards of the line of scrimage, half to try and get something deep to soften that up
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

This o line is not playing well yet.

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
          Seattle playing everyone within 6 yards of the line of scrimage, half to try and get something deep to soften that up
          Yep. That is what every team should do against us, until somebody can get deep. How nice would it be to have Desean right now.

Comment

Carson needs to run a time or 2 to keep the end from crashing.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I came in super confident, but an ugly start.
              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Wilson is so good when the pocket breaks down

Comment

How is that not a penalty on that shot Carson took?

Comment

I was screaming for a flat on Clowney when he gave Wentz that cheap shot, now Wentz is out for the game with a concussion. FUCK IT TAKE OUT WILSON.

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg View Post
                      How is that not a penalty on that shot Carson took?
                      How fitting of a season end would it be if Wentz is knocked out of the game in the 1st quarter ?

Injury, injury, injury. Never stops.

Comment

C'mon Miles, Be the hero!

Comment

These officials are horrible. I mean Horrible. The game is fixed for Seattle to win. That was not a penalty, How do you miss the helmet to helmet cheap shot. Meanwhile no flags at all on Seattle.

Comment

This game suddenly has the potential to be very boring

Comment

Man our WRs cannot make plays like that.

EVER

Comment

Is it possible for Seattle to get anything truly called against them. Even before the catch there was a false start

Comment

Working...
                                X