Jason Peters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Peters

The Eagles and JP have mutually agreed that JP will become a free agent.

https://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/n...st-free-agency
    Last edited by beagle; 03-05-2020, 10:38 AM. Reason: update
    Fly EaglesFly!

Let him see if he gets any offers and then go from there. I really think it's time to move on but if he wants to come back in a back up or coaching role, that would be perfect.
    Maybe all the news that's being leaked about Dillard has been put out there to light a fire under his ass and get him the weight room.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
      Let him see if he gets any offers and then go from there. I really think it's time to move on but if he wants to come back in a back up or coaching role, that would be perfect.
      Maybe all the news that's being leaked about Dillard has been put out there to light a fire under his ass and get him the weight room.
      I'm sure that he's been Spurr. Players lift almost all year long now including the season. Of course the top guys hit it hard in the offseason. We all know that the biggest leap in most player's careers are from year 1 to year 2. We'll find out in September.
      Last edited by Eagle60; 03-05-2020, 03:29 PM.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Pats and Brady are going through the same thing.
        Man what a good trade that was. Peters gave his all and I can't say how much I appreciate that but I do think players sometimes think they can go on forever. I hope he comes back on a team friendly deal as a backup and mentor or that he winds up someplace and does okay for a year. Don't want to see him embarrassed.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
          I think lighting a fire was part of it, but I also think the Birds were letting Peters have the time needed to make his decision and showing him the proper respect he deserves. A mutual agreement comes off better than flat out letting him walk too.
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
            I think lighting a fire was part of it, but I also think the Birds were letting Peters have the time needed to make his decision and showing him the proper respect he deserves. A mutual agreement comes off better than flat out letting him walk too.

This is where I am on this too, re: JP.

Comment

I think it is highly likely that JP ends up with the Chargers for a year or 2.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
              X