Tampa Bay Is Gonna Be Tough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampa Bay Is Gonna Be Tough

If Winston hit for 5 grand, No telling what Brady can do. Tom has more weapons than he's had in a while
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Tom is also 43 years old. The player I saw last year was a shell of himself. Was that lack of weapons? Was that just a natural degrading of his skills. Will find out this year if he is just a name now or not. Going to be fascinating to watch.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

obviously he's declining, but Winston made wrong choices, Brady doesn't. TB is probably setting up a fireworks show tonight, as it's Christmas, New Years and Saint Patty's Day all in one. OJ Howard, Mike Evans and Chris Godwin are way better than Julian Edelman and whoever. TB isn't going to get Winston's arm from Brady, but those 3 can catch the ball and run, as long as Tom can hit spots it's going to be a neat team to watch
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

and the Colts are getting tougher with each move they make

Comment

The weapons are better, but a big downgrade of the line in front of him.

Comment

Even Tom Terrific can't save Tampa. This is going to be an unglorious ending to a GOAT career.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
              obviously he's declining, but Winston made wrong choices, Brady doesn't. TB is probably setting up a fireworks show tonight, as it's Christmas, New Years and Saint Patty's Day all in one. OJ Howard, Mike Evans and Chris Godwin are way better than Julian Edelman and whoever. TB isn't going to get Winston's arm from Brady, but those 3 can catch the ball and run, as long as Tom can hit spots it's going to be a neat team to watch
              I think that you are right MM. Winston is like Mike Vick.He'll make 3 great throws in a row and then do something mind blowingly stupid. Brady won't do that. Brady's problem is his legs now. He still throws lasers but has zero wheels.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
              X