Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a new cheerleader thread

Been a while!

"Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

"Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”

Comment

— Michael Strahan

Comment

— Michael Strahan

Comment

That redhead is looking good!!
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I approve this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
              I approve this thread!
              not me, the only one that looked any good was the Redskins cheerleader.
              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
                I approve this thread!

Yeah, they look just terrible (??)
                — Michael Strahan

Comment

leif it seems pretty clear that the Hawaiian sun baked your brain!!
                  Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
                    I approve this thread!
                    I with you on this one!
                    I miss Philly!

Comment

Would I turn them down in a bar...probably not. However, when I'm looking at hotties on the internet, I only go with the very best.
                      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
                      X