Congratulations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations

I said I would be back on Monday win or lose. Well my Boy's lost but it was a good game to watch.

5 had a great game ..Great call on the corner blitz and completion to , you know this hurts an undrafted free agent Hank Baskett.

Well I guess that's all I have to say except Swing thinks I am too nice.

Maybe he preferred Budman

You're a good man Cap. It was a great game. I wish you luck with the T.O. soap opera - it ain't gonna get better.

Comment

Alway a class act Cap Shame you're a 'Boys fan

Comment

Cap you are right it was a great game to watch.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Should be an exciting game in Dec, Cap!
          "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
          — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
          - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Thanks Cap. It was indeed a fun game to watch.
            www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Classy. Thanks dude.

I wish I could say that I feel bad that you have to deal with TO but...well...I don't.
              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
              Playoff Appearances:
              NFC Title Games:
              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Cap..... You da man!!!!!!

Comment

Didn't say you were too nice, i find you to be patronizing and you try too hard to be liked here, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Like a rat trying to infiltrate the mob, lol.

Comment

welp, never in a million years did I think we'd put up 31 offensive points with Westy not 100% and Donte out.

I thought Dallas was the best team in the NFC East. I am glad to be wrong. As long as TO doesn't implode....they can still turn it around

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
                      Didn't say you were too nice, i find you to be patronizing and you try too hard to be liked here, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Like a rat trying to infiltrate the mob, lol.
                      Speaking of which - saw the Departed - F'in awesome movie!

Comment

Glad to see you here today Cap. As I said in the other thread please make us part of your regular haunts. Don't let little old swing scare you off! You'er a good poster with a bad loyalty heritage. But regardless of the star you wear you add to the forum so please stick around.

PS- Dallas Sucks!
                        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc
                          Originally posted by SwingOnThis
                          Speaking of which - saw the Departed - F'in awesome movie!
                          Almost saw it Friday but I had some work to do.

It's a remake of a hong kong movie called Infernal Affairs which I loved. I usually am wary of remakes but how can you go wrong with Nicholson, Dicaprio, Wahlberg and Damon.

By the way, thanks Cap.

Comment

Saw the Guardian on Sat, will see Departed tomorrow!

Comment

Can't WAIT to see it. I heard it's Scorcese's best since Goodfellas.

Comment

Working...
                              X