If i'm Reid....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If i'm Reid....

I smack this team in the mouth, starting right now. I cut someone immediately( someone who won't affect the cap) and fire a coach (wide receivers)...And I say whatever plans you had for the bye week, you can forget...starting tomorrow your in pads all week, hitting and running. i'd make it like Hell week, like summer camp...I don't know if it would change anything, but I like to see him make a statement and try to wake this team up!! I'd run them into the ground

Tough call.

Maybe the PLAYERS would be best served by getting away from it for a bit, and punching the RESET button.

The coacing staff, namely Reid, need to spend the next week looking over game film from the last 3 weeks, and isolate the most glaring weaknesses in this team. And that includes the playcalling both on O and D.

Einstein's definition of insanity is repeating the same behavior over and over, and expecting a diferent result. Do you think Reid's insane? I don't. Just stubborn. Time to stop the insanity.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Absolutely spot on, Fresh.

Comment

Makes sense to me too Fresh.
        "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
        — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
        - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

I'd give the team the week off. Tell them not even to think about football till Friday. Bring them in Friday and start Fresh. Meanwhile I would tell the coaching staff to go back to the drawling board. I'd tell Morningwig to find me a running game, I'd tell Johnson to figure out a way to get the defense off the field. The long drives are killing this team. I'd tell Harbargh to get the kickoff return units fixed. If any of these requires personell changes I would tell Hekert to go get me what I need.
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I will add that after their week of film study, when the players return, I would not be afraid to make some MAJOR shakeups. Cut em, demote em, whatever. Shake the players up when they get back.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

"I'd tell Morningwig to find me a running game"

- LMAO
              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
              Playoff Appearances:
              NFC Title Games:
              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

At this point, I don't think it matters what they do. Give them the week off, make them practice, it doesn't matter. They're just not that good. I'd be suprised if they win enough games to get a wild card.

Comment

Originally posted by taz
                  I'd tell Morningwig to find me a running game
                  Reid: Find me a running game.

Morninwig: Find me a running gameplan.

Reid: Huh.
                  Prevent the prevent!

Comment

Working...
                  X