washington (doable)
    ten (doable)
    at ind (hehehe...)
    car (tough)
    at wash
    at nyg
    at dal
    atl

can they go that stretch only losing twice?

the team of the last 3 weeks sure as hell can't

but they have the ability if they *gulp* play up to their potential to play with anyone
    they also have the ability to lose any of those games, of course
    Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Sure, they're still "in it"...it helps when your division is a paper tiger...but they need to stop beating themselves. If they're supposedly that talented, and I'll include the coaches, they should stop beating themselves already.
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Best way to salvage the season is to become a Bears fan,
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

We have lot's of possibilities for this Eagles team.
        Right now, I don't think they're gonna get 6 wins
        but they have the potential. Maybe if Reid forgoes
        his cliches and calls on a few players to produce
        rather than take a game off we will see some
        positive results.

Comment

Are our injuries not so bad- that- combined with a week off (for us anyway... McNabbs 8 erso yrs better help here... He, Stally, Westy, LJ, Brown, and Bucky all have to dominate ASAP... Trot and Dawk have to raise it up and get our boys hungry... I miss Kearse.
          http://www.myspace.com/r3nj

Comment

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:19 pm Post subject: the only way to salvage the season

6-2 against:

washington (doable) YES
            ten (doable) YES
            at ind (hehehe...) NO
            car (tough) YES
            at wash YES
            at nyg YES
            at dal YES
            Atl No
            http://www.myspace.com/r3nj

Comment

They have the talent to do it, that's not the question. Will they do it" NO. I don't think you can just turn it back on, unles Reid comes up with something novel for the bye. With that schedule I think they go 5-3 at best.more likely 4-4. 8-8 won't cut it. 9-7 maybe.
              Redskins Suck Ass

Comment

They are what they are right now. Personally I don't see them going 6-2 the rest of the way

washington Win
                ten Win
                at ind Loss
                car Loss
                at wash win
                at nyg loss
                at dal loss
                Atl Loss

3-5 and 7-9 to finish the season. Seriously look at this team, they have a good offense, a sub par defense and special teams and there are questions abound about the coaching staff. To expect them to go on the road three games in a row against division foes and win, I don't think DA Bears could do that let alone the Eagles. This team is what it is a team right around 500
                Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

taz, you are probably right on that. Especially with the two wins in the next two weeks. Gets us to 6-4 and brings hope back. Only to see reality smack us again.

FWIW, I see it this way. 8-8. Teams that run well will kill us. With the acception of that game after the bye at home and the last game of the year with Atl outside in the cold. 8-8, no playoffs, 17th pick in the draft

washington Win
                  ten Win
                  at ind Loss
                  car win
                  at wash loss
                  at nyg loss
                  at dal loss
                  Atl win

Comment

this is a 7-9 team, IMO.
                    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

8-8 or 6-10, I could really care less. Doesn't matter to me what our record is if we don't accomplish the goal of getting into the post season. And right now I would bet against that.

That's what has me so totally dejected.......
                      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Personally I would rather they go 4-12 than 8-8 an miss the playoffs at least at 4-12 you can count on getting a top ten pick in the Draft and maybe some superstar talent player.
                        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
                        X