Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow! Peyton will be sitting home watching Eli play....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! Peyton will be sitting home watching Eli play....

Who would have predicted THAT 3 months ago? Glad to see Tony "The Next Farve" Romo is still without a single playoff win. Between the Jessica Simpson fiasco and the Mexico trip this should be enough to set TO off on a path to self destruction!! Yeah baby!!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Re: Wow! Peyton will be sitting home watching Eli play....

Good. And who couldn't love a cowgirl breakdown.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

That is the hardest I ever rooted for the giants. I enjoyed that game like it was the birds. What a wonderful thing to see. Truthfully I think the eagles were the start of the downfall for the girls. I love it. Go home. Wade arrogant Phillips can eat some humble pie now. Get to popcorn. Its gb vs ne.
      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
      Playoff Appearances:
      NFC Title Games:
      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I am in Thailand now, and didn't think I would miss seeing any of the playoff games because the Birds weren't playing. But, DAMN, I sure would have loved to have seen that game!

Giants suck, but Dallas sucks even more! Love it!!!
        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
          That is the hardest I ever rooted for the giants. I enjoyed that game like it was the birds. What a wonderful thing to see. Truthfully I think the eagles were the start of the downfall for the girls. I love it. Go home. Wade arrogant Phillips can eat some humble pie now. Get to popcorn. Its gb vs ne.
          Me too! No more Smilin' Tony until next year! Might want to bag that popcorn and freeze it, Owens! It's got to last until next Sept. I must admit though that seeing Owens get choked up while defending "his QB" was a welcome change. Hats off to him for that. I liked even more Jerruh's face as time wound down to zero.

Comment

Props to the Jints, and especially Spagnuolo for holding that defense together. Who woulda thought??
            "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
            — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
            - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge
              I am in Thailand now, and didn't think I would miss seeing any of the playoff games because the Birds weren't playing. But, DAMN, I sure would have loved to have seen that game!

Giants suck, but Dallas sucks even more! Love it!!!
              Wow, Stock...nice, I hope you enjoy Thailand! I loved it, great place.

One thing that proved to me again the media are vultures was the question to Eli during his presser on whether or not Eli "rubbed it in" with Peyton after the game. Eli looked at the guy like the moron he was, shook his head slightly, said "No" very clearly with definite anger in his voice and moved onto the next question.

It was unbelievable the reporter actually thought Eli would mock/poke his brother after he lost...classless
              Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

The only thing better than the 'Boys dropping this one would have been the 'Boys dropping the game in the exact same manner as last season's playoff game: a botched FG hold by Romo. That still makes me smile to myself.

Comment

TP I was wondering on the drive in today if the ending yesterday wasn't even better than last year. Last year it was a simple botched hold and had it happened again they would simply change holders and have the back up QB hold from now on. But now they have to question everything about Romo and his ability to lead the team in a crucial game. Granted Crayton was the biggest factor in that loss, but Romo had plenty of mistakes and missed opportunities that a Brady or Peyton would make. Today there will be a lot of questioning (if not openly, then certainly silent questioning) of Romo's ability to lead the team when the season is on the line. Man I would love to be able to read Jer-ah's mind last night. I image it was somethng along the lines of
                  "That God damned, stupid mother @&^*#$, idiot $^&*) sucking, low life, piece of !@*(, scum sucking... wow! Look at the tits on her! Man, Jer-ah would sure like to get him some of that! I'll have to give her the key to the owner's suite and show her just how sweet it is! Yeah baby shake it for Jer-ah!!.... Oh yeah, I almost forgot... that mother (*&^$ing, son of a )(*&^........."
                  Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
                  X