Love Gowton, but every once in awhile he writes some pretty dumb stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Gowton, but every once in awhile he writes some pretty dumb stuff

Why on earth would we want to mess with Rogers???

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...ikings-cowboys
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I’m confused 60. He is saying that we DON’T want to mess with Rodgers because he’s very dangerous in the playoffs.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
      I’m confused 60. He is saying that we DON’T want to mess with Rodgers because he’s very dangerous in the playoffs.
      So what's the good news about him coming back

Comment

He is more likely to beat the Vikings than Hundley which means the Eagles can clinch the #1 seed before they take the field on Christmas.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
          He is more likely to beat the Vikings than Hundley which means the Eagles can clinch the #1 seed before they take the field on Christmas.
          If we can't win 2 out of our last 3 for home field we don't deserve it and won't do squat in the playoffs as far as I'm concerned. That's what I was thinking and I don't want any part of Rogers. So with that thinking I can't see anything "Good" about Rogers coming back but I do understand the point that he was getting at. I think it was just a dumb headline, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            If we can't win 2 out of our last 3 for home field we don't deserve it and won't do squat in the playoffs as far as I'm concerned. That's what I was thinking and I don't want any part of Rogers. So with that thinking I can't see anything "Good" about Rogers coming back but I do understand the point that he was getting at. I think it was just a dumb headline, that's all.
            If this team can’t go 3-0 to end the season, it’s going to be a short post season

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
              If this team can’t go 3-0 to end the season, it’s going to be a short post season
              Win the next 2 and the last game means nothing.

Comment

Working...
              X