No announcement yet.

On The Record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was the most embarrassing effort I've seen out of the Eagles in a long time. To make this Dolphin team look like the 2000 Rams is an indictment on their effort, preparation, talent and coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
      Simple answer to the questions two years ago Zach Ertz catches both of those passes for TD and we win the game 45-37. Bradham catches that INT etc. It’s not just Ertz and Bradham but this teams playmakers no longer make plays. They are living off two years ago and it shows. You win a Super Bowl you have to work even harder to win the next one. You all can Blame Wentz but I think the blames lies throughout this organization players, coaches front office and even Lurie. They need to work harder and if that means making the tough decisions you need to fire players, coaches front office guys training staff them so be it. Right now they are playing like there record says 5-7. I think they will lose to the Giants on Monday night. In fact I believe they are much for apt to lose out than win out at this point.
      Taz, no one is ONLY blaming Wentz...... but I know that I’m counting him in the list of things that have gone to shit. He is also the teams QB therefore gets the glory when things go good.... even though it is systemic. So he also needs to take his share of the shit when it goes bad.

Comment

I am on board with you guys. The blame needs to go to wveryone in the organization from Lurie to the players. They have little desire and even less heart and the coaches and Howie and Lurie are not kicking them in the ass and demanding all out effort. Everyone is to blame and everyone shares responsibility.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
        X