espn sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• espn sucks

why is it that every host on espn radio feels it is their job to defend alex rodriguez? i'm sick of hearing about alex rodriguez. how about real sports talk?

for starters - why was harold reynolds fired?
    Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Re: espn sucks

Originally posted by reesecal
    why is it that every host on espn radio feels it is their job to defend alex rodriguez? i'm sick of hearing about alex rodriguez. how about real sports talk?

for starters - why was harold reynolds fired?
    He failed to defend Alex Rodriguez.

Man, I hope they replace Reynolds with Stephen A Smith so the whole network can just go to hell.

Comment

game night on espn

amy lawrence and duke castasomethinorother

discussing whether teams are buyers or sellers

duke said he got to talk to gillick on saturday and at that time he hadn't decided on if he would be buying or selling. keep in mind this is tuesday night after losing 2 straight.

amy lawrence said 'they're not that far out of the wildcard, it's only 6.5 games'

and duke piped in 'plus, what kind of message does this send to your fans?'

--

um. everyone wants them to sell. ANYONE.
      Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

ESPN radio (WPEN and national) don't know squat. rant

Comment

colin cowherd, by the way, has the eagles going to the superbowl

Comment

yall strait up trippin espn is the bomb no sports showis better i hate baseball though the games are to fn long and boring
            50 is great
            reggie bush is unstoppable
            bama will win national champ

Comment

Originally posted by FittyCent
              yall strait up trippin espn is the bomb no sports showis better i hate baseball though the games are to fn long and boring
              do you get sexually stimulated when stuart scott says 'booyah!'
              ?

Comment

fuck u
                50 is great
                reggie bush is unstoppable
                bama will win national champ

Comment

Working...
                X