Nick idea Herzlich but the President is a little busy today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
    Guys last chance, take the political discussion to another board or I move it....
    I started the thread Juk, please move it. I just hope the white house thread stays clean but I doubt it.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Guys last chance, take the political discussion to another board or I move it....
      Please move it to misc.

There's no reason to keep it on the main board. The idea that any conversation related to the anthem protests and the reaction to them can be kept separate from political considerations seems pretty unrealistic.

Comment

You posted this right behind my post? My post was not political at all!

I have been commenting on the media... Both sides. Yet you wait for my post to give another ultimatum? WOW! So there a couple of assholes who can't control themselves, no need to chastise us all.

Please move it rather than treat the assholes as if they were 5 year olds.

Comment

No offense MD, you happened to have been the last poster when I read the thread update.
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

No offense MD, you happened to have been the last poster when I read the thread update.
            Thanks, Thought you were lumping me in with the people that have TDS and can't help themselves.

Comment

And FOX is just as guilty as they claim CNN is!!- unreal

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...s-long-players
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Yup, totally wrong, but no worse than showing pictures of kids lying on the floor in cages and saying it was now--- when in fact it was 2014 and an Obama era picture --------- but typical in todays culture--- the media is out of control and they have changed the meaning of journalism.

And yes, of course, it goes both ways, but due to TDS many only see it as a one way street.

Comment

Working...
                X