Now people can't go out to eat for heave's sake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now people can't go out to eat for heave's sake

How does that total racist moron Maxine Waters get away with her shit? Did you catch her act with that speech yesterday? She has passes Warren Sapp in my book for disgusting people. This crap has really gotten out of hand when congressman are calling for this shit. Unreal.
    Last edited by Eagle60; 06-28-2018, 02:39 PM.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Absolutely 60. Doesn't matter if it is Roseanne or this vile woman Samantha Bee. Doesn't matter if it is Waters calling for people to protest (actually harass not protest) or Trump calling for people to punch other people at rallies. There is no civility. And it is both sides. Vote independent or Libertarian because these two parties want to take our country to hell.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

............................... Never mind!

Comment

MD, You will be glad to know our state was darkened by your boy last night so he is working and not golfing this week
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Yeah I know I did catch most of it....... Shame all the haters don't watch.... They might actually hear about the great accomplishments he had so far.

Comment

Oh no I listen. You have to hear all sides in order to know what you are talking about. I find most lovers only listen to the Rush/FNC (Fake News Channel) side.
            I hear we still have that VA hotline. I hear spewing all over about job growth but Labor statistics shows more job growth in 2016 than in 2017; although I freely admit job growth has been good for 80 or more months. The last 18 months have been on course. I hear how unemployment is at historic lows but unemployment has been dropping since 2009. Not positive but I think it dropped from above 10% to below 5% under Obama. Of course the liar in chief campaigned that is was actually something like 25%. But now under his watch it dropped another 1% or so but those are real numbers. Right. The stock market has risen but it grew 10K or so under Obama and it has risen in the first months of every president so his initial rise shouldn't have been unexpected. Lately it has been kind of flat.
            I listen to all he says but when I check I find it isn't quite the way he paints it. As you always say don't go by what he says...….
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

LOL... Like I said ..... never mind!

Comment

Like I said his people aren't absolute monsters like the left proclaim. They don't deserve to be bullied by mobs. What hypocrics they are! I find the left's conduct both outrageous and revolting with their politicians stirring the pot. Trump said some some ruff stuff when he ran but he did back off of the violent stuff. The Dems are now actually getting physical and that is truly dangerous for our society.

Comment

No 60, it's all Trumps fault.

Comment

60, Trump hasn't backed off an inch. MD, not all Trump's fault but failing to recognize that he, HE not anyone else, said on the stage go ahead and hit him. He said I wish I could get a few in there myself. He said don't hurt him but if you do I will pay your legal bills. You can spin it but you can't deny it.
                    That is my issue. I don't like either party. I fully admit Roseanne was wrong but got harsher punishment that Samantha Bee who was also wrong. I have absolutely no hesitation to say that Sanders and Neilson should be able to eat dinner at a restaurant without harassment. I wholeheartedly admit that Maxine Waters is wrong and, along with the likes of Elizabeth Warren, do nothing to advance the causes of this country. They, and their ilk, create problems and hatred. But those with Trump parts so far down their throat can't stand up and say he has been and is part of the problem. He has been and continues to be an instigator. He makes fun of people with disabilities--it is documented video; he talks about women as pieces of meat--it is documented video and audio about going into the dressing rooms of 18 year old girls; he encouraged violence--it is documented video; and the list can go on. But the lovers do not have the nads to stand up and admit it.
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

Evidently "nevermind" means I can't support an issue.
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                        60, Trump hasn't backed off an inch. MD, not all Trump's fault but failing to recognize that he, HE not anyone else, said on the stage go ahead and hit him. He said I wish I could get a few in there myself. He said don't hurt him but if you do I will pay your legal bills. You can spin it but you can't deny it.
                        That is my issue. I don't like either party. I fully admit Roseanne was wrong but got harsher punishment that Samantha Bee who was also wrong. I have absolutely no hesitation to say that Sanders and Neilson should be able to eat dinner at a restaurant without harassment. I wholeheartedly admit that Maxine Waters is wrong and, along with the likes of Elizabeth Warren, do nothing to advance the causes of this country. They, and their ilk, create problems and hatred. But those with Trump parts so far down their throat can't stand up and say he has been and is part of the problem. He has been and continues to be an instigator. He makes fun of people with disabilities--it is documented video; he talks about women as pieces of meat--it is documented video and audio about going into the dressing rooms of 18 year old girls; he encouraged violence--it is documented video; and the list can go on. But the lovers do not have the nads to stand up and admit it.
                        At least he hasn't said "punch him in the mouth" since he got called on it LOL! That's really all that I meant ND. I think some of the women stuff that you mentioned is really overblown. All men talk like that at times or at least did when they were younger. Some of the stories that I've heard about him I simply don't believe but him running around on Melania is probably true. It's true of most men in power and most Presidents. And making passes at women isn't against any law either if you stop when asked to accept every guy in the world hear's "he touched me in the ass 30 years ago". BFD.
                        Last edited by Eagle60; 06-29-2018, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                          Evidently "nevermind" means I can't support an issue.
                          no never mind means never mind---- I have discovered that it isn't worth the energy to try and have a discussion--- it just doesn't work---- you compare one incident of Trump while in a Trump rally making an off the cuff remark as even close to what the far Left is currently doing and that this remark was somehow the catalyst that makes what is happening now somehow acceptable. People actually being accosted in public MERELY for working for Trump was all set loose by a couple of things he SAID in a campaign. Can't discuss these things till certain "current actions" aren't acknowledge. Trump follows the law and is called 1400 different names and is now the new Hitler. Please the ruigth has gone so far off the deep end--- that it just isn't worth my energy anymore --- it's like talking to a wall.

Here is my bottom line---- is the country in better shape today --Since--- Trumps election???? YUP!!! And that is what matters to me, not the actions of a small % of looneys who still can not except the election.

So there is no reason to try and discuss the state of the country when that % won't even admit it when things are better.

So therefore ---- Never-mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                            At least he hasn't said "punch him in the mouth" since he got called on it LOL! That's really all that I meant ND. I think some of the women stuff that you mentioned is really overblown. All men talk like that at times or at least did when they were younger. Some of the stories that I've heard about him I simply don't believe but him running around on Melania is probably true. It's true of most men in power and most Presidents. And making passes at women isn't against any law either if you stop when asked to accept every guy in the world here's "he touched me in the ass 30 years ago". BFD.
                            No it isn't 60 and this is the biggest point---- BECAUSE he won the election and they can not believe it --- doesn't matter what others did--- Trump is Hitler and a racist and probably a murderer by next week. You are correct some can not just accept that Trump is the least politician that in my time we have ever elected-- he is actually trying to fix the country--- and he doesn't care if he doesn't always act "Presidential" in doing it--- it's part of how he gets things done.

Frankly I love it, I hate politicians and the lying agendized media that tries to make news rather than just report it. I hate these elected officials who only vote or propose bills that helps themselves or who ever they are beholden to. This country needs immigration reform--- 80% of the people want it--- but instead we get resist and no can do cause they people that fund me need cheap labor. It's all bullshit but at least he is trying to cut his way through it--- and I'm willing to bet that he way more popular that even the polls now show--- but people are almost afraid to come out publicly for it--- due to the right wackos and their anti free speech mentality and their TDS.

TDS is a real thing-- and the far right has a severe case of it.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                              No it isn't 60 and this is the biggest point---- BECAUSE he won the election and they can not believe it --- doesn't matter what others did--- Trump is Hitler and a racist and probably a murderer by next week. You are correct some can not just accept that Trump is the least politician that in my time we have ever elected-- he is actually trying to fix the country--- and he doesn't care if he doesn't always act "Presidential" in doing it--- it's part of how he gets things done.

Frankly I love it, I hate politicians and the lying agendized media that tries to make news rather than just report it. I hate these elected officials who only vote or propose bills that helps themselves or who ever they are beholden to. This country needs immigration reform--- 80% of the people want it--- but instead we get resist and no can do cause they people that fund me need cheap labor. It's all bullshit but at least he is trying to cut his way through it--- and I'm willing to bet that he way more popular that even the polls now show--- but people are almost afraid to come out publicly for it--- due to the right wackos and their anti free speech mentality and their TDS.

TDS is a real thing-- and the far right has a severe case of it.
                              I agree with you 100% there MD. You can't even mention his name around here without somebody just losing it. I see it all the time. TDS is not a joke, it's a reality. And people ARE afraid to say they support him. Not only are they ostracized but they might also take a beating in some cases.

Comment

Working...
                              X