https://www.patspulpit.com/2018/2/9/...-receiver-sets
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

That was a really good article!

Comment

Good read!

Comment

Really enjoyed this one

Comment

Great read by what should be said as an unbiased writer since he is from New England. Doug won this game during the two weeks inbetween the Championship and the Super Bowl. The team went out and executed his game plan.

Now Schwartz on the other hand he is getting a pass right now but I am still trying to figure out just what he was trying to do defensively. Worst defensive game plan I have every seen.
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
            Great read by what should be said as an unbiased writer since he is from New England. Doug won this game during the two weeks inbetween the Championship and the Super Bowl. The team went out and executed his game plan.

Now Schwartz on the other hand he is getting a pass right now but I am still trying to figure out just what he was trying to do defensively. Worst defensive game plan I have every seen.
            I understand what you're saying about Schwartz but BOTH teams lit up the defenses! I am still unsure how that happened? One punt in the entire game?

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
              I understand what you're saying about Schwartz but BOTH teams lit up the defenses! I am still unsure how that happened? One punt in the entire game?
              A Ton Of Holding!!

Comment

Great read. Thanks for sharing 60. I love that stuff. Especially when we’re on the right side of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                  A Ton Of Holding!!
                  I thought both o-lines played really well. Didn't see a lot of obvious holding calls. Big V held Harrison a few times but then let him go, rather than taking him to the ground. I saw Beau Allen get a big bear hug on one play that didn't get called.

One thing that hurt us on D were two ticky-tack calls on Mills and Kendricks for defensive "holding". I thought both were questionable and kept the Pats drives alive. I thought that both Mills and Kendricks contacted the receivers in the 5 yard area.
                  Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                    I thought both o-lines played really well. Didn't see a lot of obvious holding calls. Big V held Harrison a few times but then let him go, rather than taking him to the ground. I saw Beau Allen get a big bear hug on one play that didn't get called.

One thing that hurt us on D were two ticky-tack calls on Mills and Kendricks for defensive "holding". I thought both were questionable and kept the Pats drives alive. I thought that both Mills and Kendricks contacted the receivers in the 5 yard area.
                    There were hardly any flags in that game. They call that holding crap all the time and there wasn't one called. I think that had a big influence on the game and that's why we couldn't really get to Brady. He usually gets sacked quite a bit. The refs stayed out of the game and the points got rung up. I didn't see much either but you know how those guys usually find something. Unless somebody got tackled they decided to keep the flags in their pockets. They let a lot of PIs go too instead of the usual ticky tac stuff. I don't think that 1,100 yards in a game just happens. Then again I could be full of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                      There were hardly any flags in that game. They call that holding crap all the time and there wasn't one called. I think that had a big influence on the game and that's why we couldn't really get to Brady. He usually gets sacked quite a bit. The refs stayed out of the game and the points got rung up. I didn't see much either but you know how those guys usually find something. Unless somebody got tackled they decided to keep the flags in their pockets. They let a lot of PIs go too instead of the usual ticky tac stuff. I don't think that 1,100 yards in a game just happens. Then again I could be full of shit.
                      Got no problem.... As long as it's called the same way for both teams.

Comment

Wow, that was one of the best written articles about offensive play creation as I've ever read. And it really showcases what an amazing offensive mind Doug is.

Comment

Working...
                        X