#25 in the House! Kinda (OT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #25 in the House! Kinda (OT)

Thanks to rpsurr, and my apparent grasp of football knowledge.

By the way.. it is not easy to take a picture of myself... Please enjoy my master bathroom as well.
    Attached Files

Looks great!
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Man, thank goodness you put the bong away before snapping that pic!
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
        Man, thank goodness you put the bong away before snapping that pic!

... I've never done anything, but alcohol in my 37 years... but there's a first time for everything right?

Comment

Hey Ike, try to contain your excitement in the next picture would you! You look like you were just told that someone ran over your dog.
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Ha! I'm not good at the self portrait thing... obviously.

Comment

Are we all supposed to do one of these now?

Comment

That might actually be a neat idea.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
                  Are we all supposed to do one of these now?
                  Well... this was the jersey I won from rspurr's playoff pool. It doesn't matter to me!

Comment

nice sink!
                    nice jersey too!

Comment

?
                      Originally posted by Ike View Post
                      Ha! I'm not good at the self portrait thing... obviously.

Ike,

Pay no attention to Jukin! He's probably just envious 'cause you won the jersey. I
                      think it's a pretty good self portrait. The serious look on your face reflects thoughtful intelligence.

It reminded me a little of a guy I'd seen before. Did you by any chance
                      have relatives living in Germany in the 40's?

I hope you weren't offended. I have this mental defect where many people
                      I meet (or see pictures of) remind me of other people who are/were famous
                      (or infamous) for some reason. But Himmler wasn't all that bad a
                      guy...here he can be seen enjoying a night out with his wife.

Comment

Heinrich Himmler may have actually been John Clayton's grandfather (which may explain why Clayton got the job at ESPN!)

"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
                          Heinrich Himmler may have actually been John Clayton's grandfather (which may explain why Clayton got the job at ESPN!)

Man, now you're really hitting below the belt!! Himmler is one thing, but John Clayton!?!
                          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Heil Clayton!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                              Man, now you're really hitting below the belt!! Himmler is one thing, but John Clayton!?!
                              give Clayton credit,he's got a sense of humor

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                              X