Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe this is just so simple an analysis...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe this is just so simple an analysis...........

But to me, the difference between Philly and Dallas and why Philly has to be the favorite to win the division, is the QB.

McNabb is just so much better than Bledsoe and is playing at such a high level right now, that it makes the Birds just that much better.

We can sit here and analyze other positions such as the Birds having a better OL or the Cowboys having better skill players on offense but in the end it comes down to the QB and McNabb is just that much better right now.

I was thinking about that last quarter and what might have been if say Dallas had a McNabb-esque QB playing for them - would he have underthrown Owens or would he have thrown such a shitty pass to end the game? Probably not.

The Eagles are a legit NFC contender with McNabb playing like this and the Pokes are a fringe playoff team IMO unless Bledsoe picks up his play in big games.

Simple, but in the end accurate.
    All NFC east have fairly good defenses. Most have good running backs, even if some of em (ahem) are underutilized.
    Wide recievers are fair to great across the teams.
    I think you're right, it comes basically down to Donovan.
    Offensive line giving him time - in most games - does help quite a bit.

Is it too early to start an MVP buzz?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony

Is it too early to start an MVP buzz?

Given that it's pretty much the consensus around the country that he's the MVP so far, I'm gonna say no...
      The definition of insanity is to continually repeat the same action and expect different results.

Thus the Redskins and their fans are, by definition, insane.

Comment

oh in that case.....

MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP

Comment

Working...
        X