5.56%
    Lose by 7+
    0.00%

A!!! 52-3Birds
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

G
      Brown Weasels Go Down!!!
      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

E!!!!!
          Eagles win 27-17 and everyone lives to see another game.
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

S!!!!!

Are we not having a contest this year?

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
              S!!!!!

Are we not having a contest this year?
              I was thinking about it but too many people dropped out of the contest to make it worth while.

If enough people want it, I can bring it back.

Comment

I want it! UUUuuuoooh do I want it!

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                  I was thinking about it but too many people dropped out of the contest to make it worth while.

If enough people want it, I can bring it back.
                  People are just tired of me winning every year. I could agree not to play, and then maybe more people would want in.

Comment

I'll say the D gives a performance like the last 4 games last season. Then we will all ask if it's just a mirage. The O puts up points but remains wildly inconsistent. Special teams look good except for 1 break down. Eagles 27 Browns 13.

Comment

10 to 3 in mid first quarter and we are pissed... Final 38 to 13
                      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

31-13 Birds. Polk, Brown, & Foles get alot of work in the 4th quarter.
                        Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

38-7 meaningless td in the final 2 min
                          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Man, there are some confidant predictions in here. I'll say 21-13 Birds.
                            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I attempted the reverse blackcat in the season predictions,but game day decisions are gonna be for real.I don't think the Birds are that good,Just that the Brown Weasels are that bad
                              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                              X