No announcement yet.

The Week 1 vs Brownies Prediction / GDT Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to applaud Juan's defense. They can hold their heads high today. Even if it was vs Cleveland. Solid, solid job.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Hope none of you laid a boatload on the Birds today
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• This wasn't any better than last year. Ugh. AR must be saving McCoy for the playoffs.
        www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
          I want to applaud Juan's defense. They can hold their heads high today. Even if it was vs Cleveland. Solid, solid job.
          And Demeco Ryans showed up today.

Comment

• rendell who I can't stand just said we ran the ball ZERO times in the 3rd. I didn't think it was that bad
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by saratoga View Post
              This wasn't any better than last year. Ugh. AR must be saving McCoy for the playoffs.
              Wasn't any better than the *end* of last year. Defense much better than the start of last year, when they allowed big points to offenses even as bad as Cleveland's.

The offense.... eugh. I'm going to pray it was just Vick's rustiness from not playing in preseason, but if he was claiming he was just going to play like he always has, well..... he did. That was a great last drive, and the W is lightyears better than a loss would have been, but overall that was disgusting. Not even sure you could blame anyone except Vick and the playcalling.

Comment

• 56 passes for 17 points

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
                  rendell who I can't stand just said we ran the ball ZERO times in the 3rd. I didn't think it was that bad

That's more than I thought.

Comment

• RG3 300 yards no picks... Uh oh
                    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• Originally posted by FairOaks View Post
                      Wasn't any better than the *end* of last year. Defense much better than the start of last year, when they allowed big points to offenses even as bad as Cleveland's.

The offense.... eugh. I'm going to pray it was just Vick's rustiness from not playing in preseason, but if he was claiming he was just going to play like he always has, well..... he did. That was a great last drive, and the W is lightyears better than a loss would have been, but overall that was disgusting. Not even sure you could blame anyone except Vick and the playcalling.
                      I thinking primarily about
                      1. penalities
                      2. turnovers
                      3. lack luster against a bad team
                      4. same old Vick
                      5. same old play calling
                      www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                        RG3 300 yards no picks... Uh oh
                        *Saints defense stinks.

(my hope anyway)

Comment

1. penalities
                          2. turnovers
                          4. same old Vick
                          5. same old play calling
                          This all points to the man in charge. If in fact this can be blamed on a rusty Vick, why the fuck is he throwing 56 times and Shady gets 15ish touches ? One would think the guys running things would say "Vick sucks, let's take some of the pressure off him and we'll run some "

Comment

1. penalities
                            2. turnovers
                            4. same old Vick
                            5. same old play calling
                            Can't argue with any of that.

Of course even with all that happening last year, the defense blew what, five 4th quarter leads in a row? We would have been OK last year with a half-decent defense early on even with all the above happening.

But even we make the playoffs, we're not a Super Bowl threat until at least most of the above list is fixed.

Comment

• Vick commercial debuts at an interesting time

http://www.barstoolsports.com/philly...rance-company/

Comment

Working...
                              X