Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Time Around, No Mercy To The 'pukes GDT

E !!!!!!!!
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Friekin A!!!!!!!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Gggg!
      Let's go birds!!!
      Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

L !!!!!!!!!!!

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          E!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't disagree with that. Call me a sadist but I'd really like to see Romo take a beating in this game.
          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
            Can't disagree with that. Call me a sadist but I'd really like to see Romo take a beating in this game.
            like the day we put on Aikman way back when our D last dominated

Comment

Knock the Shit out of them!

Comment

EAGLES!!!

Comment

guys, i'm such an idiot, i totally spaced on the time of the game and booked a flight from 6 pm et to about midnight.

ARGGH. I will have wifi on the plane but no streaming. Counting on you guys to fill me in.

Comment

go gettem boys

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                        guys, i'm such an idiot, i totally spaced on the time of the game and booked a flight from 6 pm et to about midnight.

ARGGH. I will have wifi on the plane but no streaming. Counting on you guys to fill me in.
                        vin, go to espn and hit nfl scores. Then find the egles-dallas box score. Underneath the box score it says gamecast. Click on that to follow the play by play.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X