3 draft guesses per round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
    God damn it!!! The division just went to shit!
    Yep. I cannot believe Howie let Dallas get him. Teams ahead of them must have been asking for too much.

The only thing we can hope for is that Dallas is going to have too much talent and that causes problems.

You know they did this to stick it to us.

Comment

Jim Swartz is shitting himself right now.... This is an incident where a non-trade will haunt us for years to come.
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

With the three WRs gone I say sit tight and see what is there at 21. Jefferson may be there or Murray/Queen or a trade back a couple picks. Maybe Minny has to move up for a WR and the birds can move to 25
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

they're gonna trade back and make us sit all night
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
            At this point, that might be best

Comment

Jim Swartz is shitting himself right now.... This is an incident where a non-trade will haunt us for years to come.
              Dallas now has Cooper, Gallup and Lamb. That is an incredible group of WR's. Gallup is very underrated.

Comment

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I almost don’t care now... I can’t get past Dallas getting Lamb.

Comment

Well, Howie has butchered this draft. Reagor may be OK. But, he is a day 2 pick.

Horrible night. Dallas has a WR stud land on their lap and we reach for a WR that could have been had on day 2 or by trading down.

I'm done.

Comment

Yep I would've thought they could trade down to get him
                      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

Should have traded back for him. This was a wasted pick IMO.

Comment

Should have traded back for him. This was a wasted pick IMO.
                          My feelings exactly. I am in shock.

Not that it matters. But, the media is absolutely going to kill them on their draft grade. Get ready for a D at best (if not an F for not trading down).

Comment

I think there is a good chance they trade up to get either Higgins, Mims, or Delpit. I would also not be shocked if the took AJ Espensa. Seems like a Brandon Graham clone.
                            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

4 of my guesses were picked. Crap shoot delight

Comment

Working...
                              X