No announcement yet.

My Draft Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They had better be sold on Dillard since they let Peterson go and there is literally no one on the depth chart behind Dillard! If they had resigned Peterson to a 2-3 year deal I could see this scenario (I could also see Carson being hospitalized a lot of the next 2-3 years!) If they move Dillard tonight I'm going to be VERY concerned!!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

If anything happens with Dillard getting moved (?!!) one could argue for a return of Peters for the short term and then...I guess they'd draft another OT this year or next?

Comment

Trent Williams much better than Peters at this point in their careers.
        Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
        Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
          They had better be sold on Dillard since they let Peterson go and there is literally no one on the depth chart behind Dillard! If they had resigned Peterson to a 2-3 year deal I could see this scenario (I could also see Carson being hospitalized a lot of the next 2-3 years!) If they move Dillard tonight I'm going to be VERY concerned!!
          Easy guys, let's not get paranoid now over some idiot sportswriter. We'd better get this damned thing started befored somebody jumps off a bridge.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Only 2 things can happen if the trade Dillard, Trent Williams or they are moving up for Becton
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I'd trade my 1st and 3rd and next year's 1 for Simmons!
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                I'd trade my 1st and 3rd and next year's 1 for Simmons!
                and the defense would be off the charts IMO
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                X