Brandon Aiyuk WR Arizona St.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Aiyuk WR Arizona St.

OK, so PFT has the Eagles taking Brandon Aiyuk. I wasn't familiar with him so I did a little research. 6'1'', 206 pounds. Runs 4.5 but plays faster. Doesn't get caught from behind. Polished route runner. Good hands. Very good run after the catch. Might be the best returner of the bunch. Didn't miss a game in college. That bears repeating. Didn't miss a game in college.

Played in the PAC12, which isn't known for great defense, obviously. But, his skill set should transfer to the pro level. Looks very smooth. I'd say he passes the eye test.

Highlights are highlights, but here you go

I'm ok with that as long as they trade back and obtain another pick or 2
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

He sure looks exciting EB. I think that I'd try to get the QB latter on too if they want to go that route. He really squeezed some passes into tight coverage.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I am hoping Denzel Mims slides to the 2nd round and we can pick him up. Not a huge fan of picking up Aiyuk in the 1st. Pac-12 WR's just scare me after a certain USC receiver we finally parted with.

Senior Stats:
        -----------------
        Aiyuk 65 for 1,192 8 tds
        Agholor 104 for 1,313 12 tds

Aiyuk is definitely better at YAC than Ag. Can he get off the line against physical corners. That is my question.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
          I am hoping Denzel Mims slides to the 2nd round and we can pick him up. Not a huge fan of picking up Aiyuk in the 1st. Pac-12 WR's just scare me after a certain USC receiver we finally parted with.

Senior Stats:
          -----------------
          Aiyuk 65 for 1,192 8 tds
          Agholor 104 for 1,313 12 tds

Aiyuk is definitely better at YAC than Ag. Can he get off the line against physical corners. That is my question.
          Every pick that we make scares me! They look great on draft day but most of them turn out to be duds. We just don't draft good.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            Every pick that we make scares me! They look great on draft day but most of them turn out to be duds. We just don't draft good.
            We are gonna have a good weekend !!
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
              We are gonna have a good weekend !!
              Howie will for sure. That woody of his has to be harder than steel right now.

Comment

That happens league-wide, although it appears that the Eagles are consistently on the wrong end of it...

Comment

Howie will for sure. That woody of his has to be harder than steel right now.
                  LOL! So hard it looks like it's varnished

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
                    LOL! So hard it looks like it's varnished
                    Good one T. I'm going to use it lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X