• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Crap! US Navy finally confirms UFOs

Pentagon finally confirms and releases leaked US Navy UFO videos

https://www.slashgear.com/pentagon-f...deos-27618464/
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

This is definately an interesting development. If this was video of US top secret technology then this is some interesting psych diversion. If it is another countries tech, then someone has made some incredible advances. Lastly, if it isn't from our planet then COVID 19 is the least of our worries.

Comment

I don't understand what the big deal is. Why do you need the Navy to confirm the existence of UFOs? We've seen aliens among us for a long time now.

Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I've known about this stuff for a while now. There was a major incident involving the USS Nimitz a number of years ago. The battle group was off the coast of Baha doing workups before a deployment.

Comment

Super video EB!!

Well I always knew that it was true EB. There are just too many sightings by pilots and people for it not to be true. I never believed our gov't would release the info though. Even then it's been kept pretty quite. With the billions of other planets out there in the universe there's no question that we are not alone. The space travel over trillions of miles is far fetched though but there's proof that it's true! I wonder if they are Eagle fans?

That was an interesting documentary EB. I've seen many of them.
          Last edited by Eagle60; 04-29-2020, 11:25 PM.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X