Cardinals do not deserve to be an NFL franchise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardinals do not deserve to be an NFL franchise

that was just godawful. The biggest choke I've seen in a long time. And I was pulling for them too. If I'm Matt Leinart, I tell my agent to get me traded ASAP.

Was there any doubt that Rackers would miss that FG?

You beat me to it by a minute or so

Just an unbelievable game. I wish we had that Bears defense.

Comment

The Cardinals choke cost me about $70 too. bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
        The Cardinals choke cost me about $70 too. bastards.
        Until the Cardinals prove me wrong, I will continue to bet against them.

This year, I took the under on the number of Arizona wins for the season (I think it was 8 or 8.5). As usual, they are nowhere near expectations.

Plus, I have never liked Denny Green as a coach.

Comment

Yeah I don't know why everyone loves Denny Green. Barkley was fawning all over him. Denny Green has done nothing but choke in his career.

Comment

Yeah I don't know why everyone loves Denny Green. Barkley was fawning all over him. Denny Green has done nothing but choke in his career.
            Exactly! His teams have always been soft. This team is no different.
            FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny
              You beat me to it by a minute or so

Just an unbelievable game. I wish we had that Bears defense.
              If Briggs hits the market, the Eagles could have ONE element of the Bears defense then!

Comment

nice calls on 2nd and 1 and 3rd and 1, you pansy

bechya wish ya were still holdin out, ay hollywood?
                Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

by the way, i found out how to spell edgerin james

O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D
                  Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

Re: Cardinals do not deserve to be an NFL franchise

that was just godawful. The biggest choke I've seen in a long time.
                    yeah, the biggest choke since THE GIANTS BEAT THE EAGLES...

Comment

Denny Green took the loss very well.

"The Bears are what we thought they were," Green said, his voice beginning to rise. "They are what we thought they were. We played them in the preseason. Who the hell plays the third game in the preseason like it's bull----? Bull----! We played them in the third game. Everybody played three quarters.

"The Bears are who we thought they were!" he continued, yelling at the top of his lungs while pounding on the podium. "That's why we took the damn field. If you want to crown them, just crown their ass. They are who we thought they were and we let them off the hook!"
                      Maybe you should worry about your own team and not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by reesecal
                        nice calls on 2nd and 1 and 3rd and 1, you pansy

bechya wish ya were still holdin out, ay hollywood?
                        Hey Reese, are you talking about the last 2 plays ( by the Cardinals) before the final field goal attempt? If so, I was thinking the same thing. It actually reminded me of our beloved Eagles. Can't get 1 friggin yard on 2 run plays, what a disgrace. Why'd they even try to run at that point? I know they wanted the Bears to use up their timeouts, but up till then on that drive, the Bears couldn't stop Leinart's short passes. He was like 6 for 6. The Cards probably could've, at the very least moved down another 15-20 yards, the way they were going. Unbelievable!!! It really did remind me of Andy Reid, on those play calls at the end.

Comment

How about Edge being on the sidelines for most (all?) of that drive. What'd he get $40M?

Comment

Re: Cardinals do not deserve to be an NFL franchise

Originally posted by BillyBird
                            that was just godawful. The biggest choke I've seen in a long time.
                            yeah, the biggest choke since THE GIANTS BEAT THE EAGLES...
                            The Cardinals' choke job against the Bears was much worse than the Eagles' loss to the Giants in Week 2. Really.

Comment

It really was. they were up 13 pts with 5 minutes and change on the board. And it's not like the Bears offense even did ANYTHING.

Comment

Working...
                              X