Moss a Patriot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moss a Patriot?

With the trade deadline dwindling down to 4pm today one rumor picking up steam is Randy Moss going to the Pats.NE has an additional 1st rder feom Seattle(Deion Branch)and as long as Moss would restucture his contract in the form of a bonus signing it could happen.Profootballtalk thinks there's a good possibility here.Obviously it's a RUMOR but stranger things have happened.Bottom line is,the WR's & Brady are not even close to being on the same page and this trade would essentially be Branch for Moss.Belichik & Moss couldn't possibly co-exist could they?
    Just give me ONE before I go!

Would help my fantasy football team a ton.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Randy Moss playing outdoors in New England. I think not.

Comment

Playing with Tom Brady and knowing you are coming to a winning organization might make Moss accept a deal like that. The Raiders are going no where. I am surprise they are not trying to deal just about everyone on that roster
        I miss Philly!

Comment

I would think that porter would be a better fit and since he's not playing now as it is, the raiders really aren't sacraficing anything

Comment

How many Raiders WR can the Patriots steal this year?

Moss to the Patriots would suck cause it'd make the Patriots the #1 team in the AFC and I'm sick of the pats winning.

Comment

Is this rumor based on Doug Gabriel saying the Patriots should trade for him?

Comment

PMD,Fox sports & profootballtalk have said that this rumor is based on the fact that the Pats NEED WR's now and that they have two #1 picks in the '07 draft.Without question Moss is an upgrade over Branch,who IMO,they should never had let go.I would think that Moss would love to get out of Oakland and play with Brady on a playoff caliber team.If Moss is willing to restucture,it could go down.Guess will know in @two hours.
                And yes BP,since Brady is my FF QB,I wouldn't mind a bit.
                Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

How is Moss worth a 1st round pick?

4-5 years ago, sure....but his last several seasons have been a joke IMO...the guy clearly does not work hard on the field, largely is in the game for cash and seems to not give a hoot about winning...
                  Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Originally posted by Vote for Kalas
                    How is Moss worth a 1st round pick?

4-5 years ago, sure....but his last several seasons have been a joke IMO...the guy clearly does not work hard on the field, largely is in the game for cash and seems to not give a hoot about winning...
                    Agree but....He's worth a 1st rounder if you need him that bad and that's all Davis will take. Patriots could stand to win another SB with this inclusion.

Comment

Working...
                    X