Hicks Get paid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hicks Get paid

4yrs 36 million 20 mill in guarantees from Arizona.

Honestly the guy is hurt too much and when he did come back this year he lost a step. I think this is an overpay by Arizona.

Of course we have to replace him now.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

After seeing some of the other LBs going off the board I thought someone might step up for him. I watched far too many games this year where I did not hear his name more than once if at all so I'm not heart broken with the loss. Need to address LB but they do have Worrilow and Bradham along with bottom of the roster guys. I really can't gauge what they are going to do on draft day so maybe it will be LB heavy. I wouldn't mind seeing the best LB in green
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

I was really hoping they would sign Mosley and now with Hicks leaving I think they have to go hard after him. Of course the Jets seem to have a bottomless pit of cap space so it may not matter in the end. On the other hand I wouldn't mind driving the price up for the them either!
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Yeah, losing Hicks does put our LB corp in a weaker position.... becoming a bigger need now.

Comment

Man that is a lot of money for a guy with that kind of injury history. Go get another kid like him in the draft.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Man as much as I hate Dullass, they do come up with some strong LB's--- what do they see that we seem to miss?

Comment

Dallas takes LBs earlier than us. Jaylon Smith was a second rounder and the rookie from BYU was round 1. Can’t compare that to a third or fourth rounder. We have done OK when you consider when we get these guys.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

This is not a great year for linebackers in the draft. In fact I only see a few that I think would fit. Devin Bush, Mack Wilson and Tre Lamar.
                Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
                X