• Holycrap...Edgerrin James stinks...

I just saw this...this is unreal:

Last Night's number: 55 yards on 36 carries
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Yep. He would get about 1 to -1 yards on a lot of carries. And he was responsible for being the first to start the meltdown.

ALso, check this out.. the first victim. (cause you know, it's not Denny Green's fault..)

"The Monday Night Meltdown claimed its first victim on Tuesday, when Arizona Cardinals coach Dennis Green announced he had fired offensive coordinator Keith Rowen and promoted quarterbacks coach Mike Kruczek to the position."

Comment

Only to be fair in James Defense--The bears planned on keying on him. In fact Urlacher told James that they were going to "lower his average" cause he was getting nothing...... all night. Would have been a stupid plan if the Cardnials would have just held on a bit.
      By concentrating on James they allowed ML to pick them apart pretty easily.

Comment

The Cards OL blows.
        Redskins Suck Ass

Comment

Its a TEAM game....
          Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Last year the Eagles held the best runner in the league, LaDainian Tomlinson to 7 yards on 17 carries (.4 yds per carry).

If a good defense decideds to key in on a player, they should be able to stop them.

Comment

The fact that Leinart was kept to a small playbook for the Chicago game speaks volumes. Sorry that I can't cite the source at the moment, but it was reported that the Cards were keeping it simple for him. If I'm not mistaken, they limited his playbook to 16 plays. So... of course the bears were able to recognize the plays as the game went on.

Perhaps that is the reason the o-coordinator was canned. It looked like a great plan in the 1st half, but you can't fool the Bears defense the entire game.

Comment

Working...
              X