No announcement yet.

Reid and JJ will get things fixed....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If our quick-strike offense is part of the problem, then I'd hope that JJ can tell Reid, "Hey look, thanks for the points, but my defense is getting worn out. Care to hang onto the ball for a while longer? Hand it off here and there, something like that?" We've got those road graders on Andrews' side, there must be some good use for that talent. I'm surprised that C-Buck isn't getting more touches, though Moats' lack of touches isn't surprising me. They need to give him a football during practice and tell him to hang onto it 24/7. Even sleep with the thing.

They must be trying to fix these problems though. If not, either AR is a dictator whose mind they can't change (don't believe that), or they're all following him blindly (don't believe that either).

They'd better get a handle on this thing with the defense though. I agree that TOP's usually a misleading stat, but our defense has just been porous when it isn't sacking the QB.
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Working...
    X