Celtics Win in 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celtics Win in 6

I just wanted to get everyone's thoughts on the series, if they could watch it. I watched every game and the entire playoffs, mostly because i'm a huge basketball fan (not necessarily NBA) and was rooting for the Lakers - Even though I dislike both teams, I'm still upset this morning.

Here we go..

Thank you to Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom for pulling their best Tyrone Hill impersonation in a finals.

That being said, I would still take Lamar, if the price was right.

I can't believe the Lakers breeze through the west and yet had a hard time scoring on Boston - I refuse to believe Boston is that good.

I thoroughly dislike everyone on Boston, from Danny Ainge to Bill Simmons.

I refuse to acknowledge Boston has a great team when they could only win two games on the road, the entire playoffs.

Kobe is no where close to being in Jordan's stratosphere, so please stop, neither is Michael Finley, Paul Pierce, Jerry Stackhouse, Harold Miner or whoever else.

I cant stand Boston, because if they got the second pick, they would have picked Durant and sucked for the next 4 years and probably traded Pierce. instead, they get a bunch of bandwagon veterans and win a title. and yet the sixers have been rebuilding since 2001.

We now live in a world where, Terry Francona, Tom Coughlin, Eli Manning and Doc Rivers won championships, excuse me while I go punch something.

Re: Celtics Win in 6

I hate Boston and all their fans with a passion.

Doc Rivers is a fucking idiot and if the NBA wasn't fixed, how does Stern let Danny Ainge completely rob the Timberwolves because his buddy McHale is there?

Fuck them.

Comment

Basically the NBA lost me many moons ago.

But I hate Kobe, and the hatred for the Celtics obviously goes back many years-- So I didn't bother to pay too much attention and really didn't care too much who won since one of them had to.

Comment

My hatred for the Celtics is equaled only by the vast loathing I feel for Dallas...partly irrational but, also, partly rational based on the historical arrogance of both teams and many of their contemptible fans. I can only conclude that there is either no God or, if he does exist, he has a soft spot for human assholes.

Danny Ainge, who I despised as a player (for the whining little bitch that he was), goes from being the laughing stock of the league as a GM to a genius. thanks
        to his buddy McHale, who was another whining POS as a player. I always liked KG...now I can't stand him (irrational). Paul Peirce is a very good player and a total fucking phony. I hate his face, his antics, and his pathetic scraggly adolescent facial hair.

This has been a bad Winter (Giants) and Spring (Celtics). If the Penguins had won the Cup, I would be stocking up on hemlock in anticipation of the Mets coming
        back to win the World Series.

Aaaaaagggghhhhhhhhh!!!

Comment

hemlock?

What is this, Victorian Shakespeare?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
            hemlock?

What is this, Victorian Shakespeare?
            Forsooth, gallant thane!!