No announcement yet.

How can anyone watching the Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was trying to think of someone who was a first year starter and played or won the Super Bowl (who wasn't a rookie). Anyone?

Comment

Hey hey hey! When he wrote "rookie," I thought he meant "rookie!"

If we're including anybody who'd been in the NFL before, but never started a game before the year they went to the SB, then I can think of one who went to the Super Bowl and won, and that's Kurt Warner, howzat??

Tom Brady's probably in that group too. Has to be.
      Last edited by balto-eaglefan; 01-18-2010, 03:40 PM.
      "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
      — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
      - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Oh yeah. Duh. I totally overlooked the obvious.

Comment

Hey, I had Brady.

Memory isn't completely gone, I guess.

What was I talking about again????
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I'm very confused now.

Can we reset?

Me: It's possible to have a first year starter or rookie at QB and be just as successful as McNabb has been. There's not necessary the huge drop off in wins that everyone fears. For example: Brady, Warner, Flacco, Sanchez.

Yay!

Comment

Certainly agree.
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc View Post
                Because Buddy never had a running game.
                More importantly IMV, he never had a strong OL for a run and pass game to be executed behind
                Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

You guys are talking about Buddy's offense like he knew that part of the team existed.

Comment

Good point...
                    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Working...
                    X