Imagine if we had Collins last year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine if we had Collins last year

Fucking wasted year of Eddie Jordan. God he sucks. I hope he gets booed every time to steps foot in the Delaware valley.

I can't believe we beat the Spurs.

Let me eat crow big time because I didn't like the hire. Boy was I wrong. This team has really responded to Collins and it's great.
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

As many wins at the all-star break as they did ALL of last season...wow!

Comment

Who would you rather have: Doug Collins or Tom Thibodeau

TT could of been had instead of Eddie Jordan if you could of pryed him away from the Celtics, and Thibodeau could be here longer (theoretically) than Collins.

Just a thought

Comment

Probably still Collins (I worry about his health though.)

Thibodeau has 10x the talent on the floor than Collins does.

Comment

Collins. Great player. Great coach, and probably most important, seems to be a pretty good human being. Since moving to NC haven't seen too many Sixer games, but will never forget seeing him and Doc run the floor in game one of the '77 finals against Portland at the old Spectrum. Too bad McGinnis ruined the chemistry of that team in that series.
            Sonny J

Comment

Working...
            X