Daniel Jones ?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Jones ?!?!

I think this helps us this year anyway. We play the Giants late in the season and there is a good chance he’ll be starting by then. They still don’t have an Oline or defense do they?
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
    I think this helps us this year anyway. We play the Giants late in the season and there is a good chance he’ll be starting by then. They still don’t have an Oline or defense do they?
    Doesn't matter anyway Pliny. We own them. They haven't beaten us for 10 years.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

What a terrible decision by the Giants. They could have gotten this guy at 17 or maybe even in round 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
        What a terrible decision by the Giants. They could have gotten this guy at 17 or maybe even in round 2.
        They probably could have waited until Saturday Vet. I think they just took him more for character than anything else. He's a pretty classy kid and fits the Giants mold. Of course that will last him until he throws his first INT. Gettleman is just trying to get rid of the jerks and get their image back at this point. Of course all that will do is get them a top 10 pick again.

Comment

But, but, but...Jones is intelligent, and "cultured" and he looks just like Eli...only much smaller. So what if he can't throw the deep out, is inaccurate with his deep ball, and has trouble processing his reads when his first target isn't open.

Perhaps most importantly, he has been working the Mannings who have given him their stamp of approval. Eli reportedly told Gettleman he'd loved to mentor Jones (because Jones fucking sucks and Eli figures Jones won't press him until he's ready to close his worn out act on his own schedule.)

What makes it worse (or more hilarious if you're into shadenfreude) is that the Skins got the guy most Gnat fans wanted with the 15th pick. And Haskins and Jones will potentially face one another twice a year until the Gnats bite the bullet and cut him.

Gnats fans are lining up on the Verrazano Narrows Bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
            But, but, but...Jones is intelligent, and "cultured" and he looks just like Eli...only much smaller. So what if he can't throw the deep out, is inaccurate with his deep ball, and has trouble processing his reads when his first target isn't open.

Perhaps most importantly, he has been working the Mannings who have given him their stamp of approval. Eli reportedly told Gettleman he'd loved to mentor Jones (because Jones fucking sucks and Eli figures Jones won't press him until he's ready to close his worn out act on his own schedule.)

What makes it worse (or more hilarious if you're into shadenfreude) is that the Skins got the guy most Gnat fans wanted with the 15th pick. And Haskins and Jones will potentially face one another twice a year until the Gnats bite the bullet and cut him.

Gnats fans are lining up on the Verrazano Narrows Bridge.
            That is friekin perfect tino And that Haskins kid isn't going to be all that either. How is a 5'10 guy going to see over the pass rush? He'll be lost with up the middle pressure. It's not going to be like it was in college where the most corrupt program in college was loaded with talent and he could basically do whatever he wanted to. Who's the last Ohio State QB to do anything in the NFL? Washington will be looking for a QB forever unless Smith comes back from his injury and it's not like the world is afraid of him either.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              That is friekin perfect tino And that Haskins kid isn't going to be all that either. How is a 5'10 guy going to see over the pass rush? He'll be lost with up the middle pressure. It's not going to be like it was in college where the most corrupt program in college was loaded with talent and he could basically do whatever he wanted to. Who's the last Ohio State QB to do anything in the NFL? Washington will be looking for a QB forever unless Smith comes back from his injury and it's not like the world is afraid of him either.
              Art Schlicter? Old Art did enough to earn a 10 year all expense paid vacation to the Grey Bar Hotel. He's due for release in 2020. Maybe the Gnats can sign him...if Eli says it's OK!

Art may have a few minor issues in his past but he's got the sine qua non the Mara's apparently require to start at QB for their team...a very light skin complexion.

Comment

I danced the jig of joy for Jones and Haskins. I think they both suck.
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                  Come on aw. If you’re gong to say something like that you have to post the video. I imagine it looked something like this....

Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                    My feelings exactly AW!

Comment

Working...
                    X