Hollins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollins

"Pederson was asked about Mack Hollins, who went on IR in September last year with a groin/hernia injury, and hasn't practiced yet this offseason. Pederson said Hollins is "progressing well," which is an odd way to categorize the status of player with a common injury that is keeping him out for over nine months now. The Eagles' list of curious medical cases continues to grow."

Any good takes on Hollins' situation. He certainly is a guy who could have had a career but is also a guy that might never suit up for a game again. My guess is he gives it a go in camp but his short lived career is over. Kind of like the safety (Reed I think) who cut a tendon in his leg. Excellent potential but never the same after that
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
    "Pederson was asked about Mack Hollins, who went on IR in September last year with a groin/hernia injury, and hasn't practiced yet this offseason. Pederson said Hollins is "progressing well," which is an odd way to categorize the status of player with a common injury that is keeping him out for over nine months now. The Eagles' list of curious medical cases continues to grow."

Any good takes on Hollins' situation. He certainly is a guy who could have had a career but is also a guy that might never suit up for a game again. My guess is he gives it a go in camp but his short lived career is over. Kind of like the safety (Reed I think) who cut a tendon in his leg. Excellent potential but never the same after that
    I'm wondering how long he had that hernia ND. He had a huge drop off half way through his rookie season and looked horrible when he played last season too. Maybe that's when he got the hernia and played through it? How can the guy be in any kind of shape if he's been laid up that long anyway? It doesn't sound very good for him.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

You guys have always thought much more highly of Hollins then I ever did. Never ever showed me much.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
        You guys have always thought much more highly of Hollins then I ever did. Never ever showed me much.
        Sure he did MD. He really had a pretty good showing the beginning of his rookie year but then kind of fell off of the planet. He certainly looked like he could play in the league anyway. Pretty good speed too.

Comment

Didn't like the pick from the beginning. Even when healthy at best he is the 5th receiver on this team and would merely be a special teams player. I think others will beat him out and he won't make the team anyway.
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            Sure he did MD. He really had a pretty good showing the beginning of his rookie year but then kind of fell off of the planet. He certainly looked like he could play in the league anyway. Pretty good speed too.

Just a flash in the pan 60, I personally never felt like he was gonna be any kind of impact player in this league. Just IMM.

Comment

For a guy with 16 catches, 226 yards and a TD, he sure gets a lot of love.

Comment

I agree that it's not like we will lose Chris T Jones anyway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_T._Jones

Comment

Working...
                X