No announcement yet.

Radiohead East Coast Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there are 3 songs I always want to hear. They played 1/4 of one.

Exit Music
    No Surprises
    True Love Waits

I think the band is thoroughly embarrassed by their first album. The last time I heard a song was Lurgee on the Amnesiac tour.

Comment

They never play anything from Pablo Honey. If there was ever a tune from it that I'd like to hear - it's "Stop Whispering" which if you listen closely, you'll find Clap Your Hands Say Yeah totally ripped it off in "Let the Cool Goddess Rust Away"

They had the grunge thing going on Pablo Honey and they've left that sound in the dust. I think it's been 3 years at least since they last played "Creep".

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc View Post
        They never play anything from Pablo Honey. If there was ever a tune from it that I'd like to hear - it's "Stop Whispering" which if you listen closely, you'll find Clap Your Hands Say Yeah totally ripped it off in "Let the Cool Goddess Rust Away"

They had the grunge thing going on Pablo Honey and they've left that sound in the dust. I think it's been 3 years at least since they last played "Creep".
        Yeah, i would never expect to hear Creep in concert. Stop Whispering is one of my favorite songs.

What's funny is you can hear some bits of Pablo Honey in The Bends. But mostly, the Bends is the end of Thom Yorke singing in that style.

And then of course Street Spirit heralds in OK Computer.

Let me put in Stop Whispering and CYHSY right now back to back.

Comment

Glad to see that both of you went to the show!
          "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Wow - we saw them just before the stage collapse. Terrible thing!

Comment

Working...
            X