Throwing Beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zepster View Post
    I thought it was for the league office to deal with, aren't they the ones that hand out suspensions and fines?
    Yep you are right and that is what I was referring to by saying it is for the jags to deal with. Every team sends info to the league every week about stuff they thought was bad. As for the players dealing with it I am acknowledging that players retaliate--whether they should or not isn't my point. I just acknowledge they do.
    The point of the thread was that it isn't for the fans to throw crap at players.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
      Yep you are right and that is what I was referring to by saying it is for the jags to deal with. Every team sends info to the league every week about stuff they thought was bad. As for the players dealing with it I am acknowledging that players retaliate--whether they should or not isn't my point. I just acknowledge they do.
      The point of the thread was that it isn't for the fans to throw crap at players.
      As long as there is alcohol served you're going to have that stuff. I remember going to a game in the 700 level at the Vet and seeing some real crazy stuff. You could buy a season ticket for $200 so you can imagine the beauties that bought them. I went to 2 Redskins games because I used to run a trip every year for 20-30 people and we'd buy a block of tickets. Buses of Washington fans came in droves because they could get tickets and the Birds loved it because tickets were $40 bucks so they made out well. They were playing at RFK then so they couldn't get tickets at home. Anyway this idiot with one of the hog faces is standing in front of our section throwing double birds at everybody. That wasn't enough so he started climbing up the stairs to flip people off. You can imagine after about 5 minutes of this how he made out.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
      X