Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gibson waived

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...es-roster-over

Shelton Gibson is a lot like Wendell Smallwood. Fringe NFL quality player who can fill a bottom of the roster position. Always having to fight to get a spot because they are just not that good but they also don't command a high salary so they help in staying within the cap
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
    https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...es-roster-over

Shelton Gibson is a lot like Wendell Smallwood. Fringe NFL quality player who can fill a bottom of the roster position. Always having to fight to get a spot because they are just not that good but they also don't command a high salary so they help in staying within the cap
    It was only a matter of time.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I actually think Smallwood had more worth than Gibson. But point is taken. Gibson just never developed out of college. At least he leaves here with a Super Bowl ring. He has zero chance of making the roster.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
        I actually think Smallwood had more worth than Gibson. But point is taken. Gibson just never developed out of college. At least he leaves here with a Super Bowl ring. He has zero chance of making the roster.

Or anybody else's for that matter.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

part of playing in the league is figuring out how to stay healthy. this kid can't do it so bye
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
          X